The Cupid Project: Flowers

Italics: CupidItalics+Bold: Seth~*~

Italics: Cupid
Italics+Bold: Seth
~*~

Cups?

Seth, I'm going to kill you.

Why? What have I done?

Why can't you just tell me what I wanted to know instead of disappearing for an hour?

You should be happy I texted you just an hour after our last little talk.

You jerk!

Will you forgive me if I tell you that you're a good friend? And that you've been the best part of my life?

That might work.

Cups, you're the one person who can keep me grounded. And in these past few weeks, you've come to know me better than anyone else.

Aww... Okay I forgive you.

I knew you would.

Arrogant.

Arrogant-er.

Arrogant-est.

If someone read our messages, they would realise that we both speak terrible English.

Cups? You there?

Mike says there is some guy outside my room with flowers.

Really? Your boyfriend?

I don't have one. But that guy is here to see me.

O-kay. And?

Me. Me, Seth.

Yes, because I didn't understand you the first time.

What should I do?

Do you want to see him?

I don't really want to see anyone.

What if that guy was me?

-//-

You know which story is currently on number 1? This story that you're reading right now. Seriously, guys, it's all because of you.

This cute little sort of banner has been made by iliveonchocolates101, which I made into my background picture too... Thank you so very much!
Oh and also a big thank you to HoneyClumsyFudge_x for making me three gorgeous covers... Love you.
Guys, please PM me the link or mail me your fan arts. Here is the email: fictively@hotmail.com

Till next update (when they meet). Love y'all!