The Cupid Project: When Player kissed Cupid

Dedicated to my little sister

Dedicated to my little sister.... Hope this is cheesy enough for you :)

BEWARE:

♛Seth's POV♛

Seth, where are you?

I pulled out my cell phone to check her text. From the looks of it, she was just as eager as I was about our date. Our date.

Turning off the engine, I glanced at myself in the rear view mirror before making my way to her doorstep. This night was going to be perfect, because she was going to be with me.

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I heard a bark from inside the house and grinned.

I got her that dog. Who knew making her happy would make me even happier?

She opened the door herself, and I let out a breath lodged between my lungs and my heart, as I stared at the girl who had me completely wrapped around her fingers.

She looked gorgeous in a light blue summer dress, her hair a curtain on her shoulders. But the most breathtaking thing about her was her smile. I loved the dimples on her cheeks; they made her look cute.

"Are you done checking me out?" She asked, smirking at my dazed expression.

I didn't even bother denying it. "You look gorgeous."

"Eh, I can't say the same about you," she told me.

That was why I had fallen for her. Not her looks, but her quirky personality and the way she never hesitated to set me in my place.

"Shall we?" I offered her my arm. "Wait, where is your dad?"

"He's not home yet." She smiled at me. "Let's go."

I took her to my house for dinner. No one was at home, they were having another dinner at Bella's classmate's house. But the best thing was, Cups finally got to meet Lunch.

"He's gorgeous," she told me as she patted Lunch, who sniffed around her sneakers.

"He likes you," I said simply as I watched Lunch settle comfortably at Gabriella's feet.

She laughed, "I like him too." Suddenly I had this feeling that we weren't talking about Lunch anymore.

"You hungry?" I asked.

She nodded. "What's for dinner?"

"What do you want to eat?"

She didn't even hesitate before she answered, "Pizza."

So I ordered in. We sat down on the floor, our backs supported by the couch as we ate our pizza, Lunch stealing tiny pieces from our hands. I talked to her, yearning to know every little piece of information that I didn't already. I suspected she wanted to do the same because she asked me questions about my life; about Bella, Lunch, my parents.

"I had a really great time." She told me. "This was the single most relaxing date I ever had."

Another thing about Gabriella Brooks. She knew me. She didn't expect anything elaborate from me; she just wanted to spend time with me. Of course, that didn't mean I wasn't going to try to be a tiny bit romantic.

"Come with me," I stood up, pulling her behind me. I lead her to the backyard where I had laid a mattress at the centre, with a picnic table. Lunch barked as he lay down on the mattress, as though inviting us to join him.

I heard her gasp as she took in the sight. "Seth, this is so beautiful."

The trees were covered in lights. I had spent over an hour decorating the backyard to give it the perfect look. Stars danced in the blanket of the sky; I had simply brought the sky to my backyard. I had to admit, it did look pretty good.

When her gaze fell on the picnic table, she asked, we already ate. What's that for?"

I grinned at her. "Did you think I'd forget the one thing you live for?"

"You got me cupcakes," she muttered as she looked into my eyes.

Her eyes were so beautiful. Dark and affectionate, I could see her happiness. She was happy. I made her happy.

"Seth, thank you so much for all this," she whispered.

"No, Cups, thank you for walking into my life. You messed it up pretty bad, sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you."I leaned in as I brushed my lips against her for the first time.

It felt amazing. Her lips moulded into mine, her hands pulling me closer as I did the same. We couldn't get enough of each other, couldn't get close enough. We wouldn't have broken apart had Lunch not thrown himself on me, causing me to tumble to the ground, as she fell down on top of me.

She laughed. "My dog is so much more well mannered than yours."

"Please, I told him to do that."

"I love you too, you know," Gabriella mumbled softly. She was still pressed up against my chest, both of us on the ground. We could get up, but I was pretty comfortable with her on top of me.

Then I realised that she said those words back to me, so I leaned in to kiss her again. But before I could kiss her again, Lunch showered us both with kisses of his own.

"Did you tell him to do this too?" Cups asked me laughing.

I made a face at her as I tried to push Lunch off me. "He doesn't like me kissing you."

But that was okay. Because I knew that I would get to kiss her after.

Even though after couldn't come soon enough.

-//-

Like I mentioned before, at least I think I did, I'm doing a Q&A thing. So if you have any question at all, for me or any of the characters, ask. I'm not gonna post it for the next two weeks, so you have time till then. So, anybody?

I don't know about the spin off. I loved writing a dialogue/text story, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna do a spin off. I do not have the ṭime, and I still have one more story to complete.

I'm still thinking about it, but till then, ask questions to your heart's content.

Love you all!