The Cupid Project: Family visit (Epilogue)

This chapter is for HoneyClumsyFudge_x, who made my day some time ago by calling me her favourite author

This chapter is for HoneyClumsyFudge_x, who made my day some time ago by calling me her favourite author. And for suggesting the cast. And for asking so many adorable questions.

Italics: Gabriella
Italics+Bold: Seth
~*~

Hey babe, you back yet?

No, I'm on my way.

So how was the trip?

It was fun, but I really missed you. Next time, I'll take you with me.

Next time, I won't let you go.

Someone is being too adorable.

I'm always adorable.

You are, but not at the gooey stuff. Tell me what's up.

Dad wants to meet you.

Okay.

No, Seth, you don't understand. This will be like an interrogation. He's a cop. There is no way he's gonna live it down.

It's going to be okay. He just wants to make sure you're going out with the right guy.

What if he decides you are not the right guy?

Then I'll change his mind like I did yours.

How do you even think of saying things like that?

You make me. Oh and Cups?

Yeah?

You saved my contact name as the 'Cupcake dude'?

I hate Mike. But on a different note, what do you want it to be?

How about 'Sexy Seth'?

No way.

'Hot celebrity'?

Nuh-uh.

'James Bond'?

No chance in hell. How about 'Desperate Boyfriend'?

Nah, I definitely prefer 'James Bond'.

I'll change it to whatever you like, once you get my dad's Cop-stamped approval.

Consider it done.

-//-

This might not be the epilogue you guys wanted, but I might write a bonus in either Gabby's or Seth's POV and post it. And I haven't forgotten the Q&A either.

The link to TIP is in the comments.

Oh and half a million reads! Thank you all so much! That's like 500K more than I ever expected. Love you all!