The Cupid Project: Bonus (including Seth's POV)

Dedicated to johelisa for making me smile by her comments

Dedicated to johelisa for making me smile by her comments. Thank you! Your comments are a constant reminder of why I love writing :)

Italics: Gabriella
Italics+Bold: Seth
~*~
Approximately 6 months later

Hey, babe.

Where were you? Missed you in the fourth period.

In class.

And which class was that?

Calc.

Don't you mean History? We have that class together, remember?

I meant I was talking to my Calc professor.

Sure. Where are you now? You're never late for lunch.

I might skip it. I have to go to the library.

Seriously, Seth?

What?

How long are you gonna lie to me? How long before I actually get my surprise birthday party?

Who told you?

No one. But what else would explain the way you've been acting? So will you tell me where you are right now?

Why are you asking me where I am when you're standing right behind me?

How did you know?

♛SETH'S POV♛

I read her last message and smiled. Pocketing my cell, I turned around. Sure enough, she was standing there, phone in her hands.

"How did you know I was standing behind you?" She repeated when I walked to her.

"Because my heart does the strangest things when you are close to me." I replied.

She looked perfect, her hair flowing behind in soft waves, as she laughed at my line. "You are such a cheeseball."

My eyes never drifted apart from hers, I didn't know anything except that I loved this girl. I gave her a slow, warm kiss and put my forehead against hers. "Happy birthday babe," I whispered. "How did you know about the party though?" I didn't care that we were standing right in the middle of the corridor, I didn't care that people might be staring at us. Because with her, it was easy.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to celebrate my eighteenth birthday without a blast." She replied.

"Okay, then, smarty pants," I stepped back. "Attend your classes and go back home. I'll meet you there. But remember to act surprised."

"I told you I didn't want anything and you go and throw a surprise party for me. It's not my fault that you're the one who is spoiling me."

"Can't I give my girlfriend a nice birthday gift?"

"A nice birthday gift means a teddy bear or chocolates. But for you it means more extravagant stuff than just cake."

I gave her a half smile. She was right. I was so not going to let this opportunity go. And I already had the perfect evening planned. Excluding the not-so-surprise party, of course.

The bell rang overhead, signifying the end of lunch. I gave Cups one last wink. "I'll see you at your party."

"Why? Where are you going?" She asked immediately.

My only reply was a flying kiss.

-//-

I'm crying, oh my gosh, TCP is over. Never thought I'd get so attached writing this story, especially since it's mostly just dialogue. Anyway, thank you all so much for being with me and for patiently waiting for all the updates. I'm going to miss you all.