Torture

Aichi's eyes opened at the sound of laughter. "What's going on?" Aichi wondered. Then his memories came back to him and he started shaking immediately after. "Ah seems like he's awake" Aichi heard he looked towards the voice and saw three men. The men slowly walked over to him among them was the man that brought Aichi there. "Where am I?" Aichi wanted to ask but couldn't. Then he noticed that there was duck tape on his mouth. "This kid looks like he will be fun." One of the men stated. "He is you should hear his scream it's delightful" the man that took Aichi there said. "Then I guess I will. Can I remove the tape?" The other man asked. "Go ahead. I merely taped his mouth so that if he woke up he wouldn't bug me with his screams." The other answered. "But you just said that you liked his screams." The other stated. "I do, but at the time I had a coworker over, and if he heard someone screaming and found this kid down here like this I would end up in a lot of trouble." The man answered. "Good point." The other said. Then he ripped of the duck tape. "Now what to do first." The man wondered. "Hmm we should take him down and kick him around a bit." The third man suggested. "Good idea but let's keep the kid's hands tied and let's tie his legs so he can't run." The other suggested. They nodded. They took some more rope and tied up Aichi's legs. Aichi tried to resist but to no avail because they kept his legs still. Then they cut the rope that was keeping him in mid air. Aichi fell onto the cold hard ground and yelped when he hit the ground. "Hmm I like the way he yelps. I know now that I will definitely live his screams." One smirked. Then he kicked Aichi in the gut. Instead of screaming Aichi vomited. "Ewww gross!!" One man yelled. "You need a punishment for making a mess." Another stated then he stomped on Aichi's leg and almost broke it. "Ahhhhh!" Aichi screamed. Luckily since it wasn't broken Aichi could still kind of move it. Aichi was relieved that it wasn't broken. After Aichi screamed the three men smirked. "Nice scream kid" one commented. "I see why you like it so much" another stated. "Yeah the kid does have a nice scream and he is also so small that it's easy to hurt him." The other replied. "P-Please l-let m-me g-go" Aichi whispered. "Not happening. First you got my son in jail. Second, you know what I look like and I have hurt you so you could easily go to the police and I would be arrested, and lastly you so fun to torture that I don't want to let you go." The man smirked. After that Aichi was continuously kicked around and at the end of it he was covered in bruises, scrapes, blood and dirt. "The kid is all dirty now. Can we clean him up so that we can torture him more and not be covered in blood afterwards?" One asked. "Good point while it's fun to torture a kid like this if we get blood on our clothes it will be hard to get out and I could arise suspicion when we go out." The other commented. "Yeah sure and I have a great idea to go along with it" the other answered. "What's your idea?" One asked. "Let's use boiling water" the other smirked. The others smirked afterwards and went upstairs to get the supplies. Aichi tried to get up but the pain and the restraints on his hands and feet made it next to impossible. After a few minutes the men came back now with a pot with steam coming out of the top, a soup spoon, soap and some sponges. The man that was carrying the pot of water walked over and immediately took the soup spoon and filled it with water. Afterwards he slowly poured the water onto Aichi. Aichi bit his lip to stop him from screaming even so it was hard. "Oh your not going to scream huh. Well I guess we are going to have to hurt you more to hear your scream." One smirked. Then he ran upstairs and soon came back down with a sponge. The sponge looked like it had been saturated with something. When Aichi saw it he tried to get away but one of the men held him in. The the other man with the sponge came over and Aichi smelled something. "Vinegar?" Aichi wondered. Then the man placed the sponge on one of Aichi's scrapes and immediately the injury started to sting. This time Aichi couldn't stop himself and screamed "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The man then did the same thing on another injury. Then again and again Aichi screamed everytime. Eventually the sponge ran out of vinegar and the man stopped. Aichi was panting and sweating after that. Then the men started to wash him. Aichi was exhausted after the pain and the amount of screaming he was doing and fell asleep.