Loss

"Aichi? Aiiichi?" Aichi heard. He opened his eyes and saw Kai, Miwa, Saki and Haruki. Aichi was happy beyond imagine and he immediately jumped up to hug them. However when he came in contact with them they shattered, like thin ice in winter when you step on it. They shattered into pieces and disappeared. Then Aichi saw a man, the man that had kidnapped him. Aichi tried to run but felt restrained, the man walk up to him with a blade in hand. Aichi panicked and woke up to find himself on the cold hard ground. "A dream?" Aichi wondered. Then he saw the knife that the man was using before. Then he noticed that he wasn't tied up to anything, except the fact that his hands and feet were tied together. Then Aichi thought that he could cut the rope and escape. Aichi rolled onto his back and somehow managed to sit up. He was still in pain but his body accumulated to the pain so it wasn't as bad as before. Then he moved his legs up to his body then, he leaned forward and managed to stand up. The he literally hopped his way over to the table and turned around. He looked back and grabbed the knife in his right hand. Then he turned the knife and managed to cut off the rope that had bind his hands together. Afterwards he crouched down and cut off the rope on his ankles. Once he was freed from the ropes he ran up the stairs and went to open the door only to find out it was locked. He looked at the knife in his hand. "Maybe I could pick the lock like in the movies" Aichi thought. Then he placed the knifes not the slot and tried turning it. After a while of trying Aichi finally managed to unlock it. Then he opened the door quietly. He peeked his head out to see if the man was nearby and luckily he wasn't. Then Aichi figured that he must not have been home so then he walked out and closed the door. Aichi locked the door to trick home when the man got home. Then he ran to  the front door and opened it. The house layout was simple so it was easy to find the way out. He opened the door and ran for his life. When he got out he could immediately feel the warm sun and there was also a light breeze to. Aichi smiled. "I'm finally out!" He thought. The he ran around trying to find out where he was but to no avail because he didn't know where he was taken. He continuously ran around aimlessly until he found a park. He decided to stay there and wait to see if he would see someone he knew. Aichi walked over to the swings immediately and started swinging. He loved the feeling he got when the wind gently went through his hair when he was swinging. Then he heard some boys cheering and looked over and saw some kids playing vanguard. Aichi then noticed that he had his deck in his pocket, and he also noticed that his clothes were now stain on his blood as well. Luckily the clothes were ripped and his injuries had stopped bleeding a while ago. Then Aichi got off the swing and took his deck out of his pocket and walked over. "Um excuse me?" Aichi stated. The boys looked over to him and saw the deck in his hands. "You wanna play?" One kid asked. Aichi nodded immediately but kept his head down nervously. "Well don't just stand there come on let's play!" The kid smiled. Aichi lifted his head and saw the kid smiling and walked over to start playing. They placed down their starting vanguards, shuffled their decks and drew their starting hands. "STAND UP, VANGUARD!" They announced and the battle began.

The battle didn't last long and ended with Aichi winning. The kid's eyes widened at how strong Aichi was, also considering on how shy he was earlier. "Your a lot stronger than I thought" the kid commented and it seemed that everyone else agreed. "Um thank you" Aichi bowed. "Hey kid are you new around here?" Another kid asked. "Sort of" Aichi replied. He really didn't know how to respond because he didn't think he lived here and didn't know where he was. "Cool what school do you go to?" The kid asked. "I don't know" Aichi answered. He doesn't remember what school he goes to and he really didn't know what school was either. "You don't know?" The kid asked with a curious expression. Aichi shook his head. Then Aichi stepped back and tripped over a stone on the ground. When Aichi fell his injuries opened up again and started to bleed. All the kids started to panic. "What should we do! There is blood everywhere! How did you get injured this badly!?!" Aichi heard. The a police officer nearby ran over. "Are you okay kid?" The police officer asked. Aichi smiled and nodded. "Thank you" Aichi smiled but the winced in pain, the officer immediately noticed and took out his phone. "We need an ambulance asap" the office stated. Then he helped Aichi lay down on his back and started to look for injures. When the man saw the cuts, scrapes, bruises, burns and scars he was shocked. "This kid is strong. I'm surprised he isn't crying in pain right now." The officer thought. After a few minuets the ambulance arrived and took Aichi to the hospital.

"Kid we are going to take off your shirt okay?" The paramedic stated, Aichi nodded. The paramedic gently removed Aichi's shirt and when he did everyone in the ambulance except Aichi and the driver were shocked. "Just how much pain has this kid gone through?" The paramedic thought. Underneath Aichi's shirt there were countless cuts, multiple bruises and quite a few areas were burned. The burns were either two degree burns or three degree burns. Also there was a lot of scaring from past injuries as well and most of the injuries were infected. The paramedic wanted to ask what had happened but refrained from doing so. Instead he took bandages, disinfectant, a knife and medicine treated the injuries. "Okay a lot of the injuries are infected to I will have to reopen them and clean them. Therefore I'm going to have to put you to sleep." The paramedic explained. "Okay I understand" Aichi replied. Then Aichi laid down on the bed and then the paramedic injected an anesthesia into Aichi. Aichi's vision soon became blurry and soon everything was dark.

Meanwhile...
The man who had kidnapped Aichi returned home. "How should I torture the kid next I wonder?" He thought. Then he went to the room to see Aichi only to find out that Aichi isn't there. "How did he escape?" He wondered. Then he made his way to the front door but right when he did the door was busted down and police charged in. "On your knees and put your hands behind you head!" They ordered. The man froze and then he notice that there were guns being aimed at him. He panicked and so he did as was told. Then his hands were handcuffed and some of the police officers ran to look for the kid he kidnapped. When the door to the room the kid was in was opened the doctors saw all the blood around the room. "There is so much blood. If there is this much and considering on how it was a kid. There is no way that kid is still alive." The police officer thought.

Meanwhile...
Kai, Miwa, Saki and Haruki were at the police station brainstorming ideas on how to find Aichi. Shizuka and Emi have been informed about Aichi's situation and right after they heard they panicked. After a while they calmed down but you could easily tell they were still in shock. "Maybe we could track Aichi by his phone?" Saki suggested. "Aichi doesn't have a phone" Kai replied. Then... "THE PERSON WHO KIDNAPPED AICHI SENDOU HAS BEEN FOUND!!!" A man yelled when he barged in the door. Everyone in the room stood up. "Where's Aichi!?" Kai asked. The man's expression darkened when that question was asked. "Aichi Sendou has been killed" he answered. Everyone stood in shock. "Aichi is dead? No way Aichi can't. No!!" Kai thought, then he started to cry. "Aichi why did?" Miwa thought he looked over to Kai and saw him on his knees crying, then Miwa also cried. Saki and Haruki weren't crying but they were upset. "Why did Aichi die?!!" Saki thought and he was hitting the wall. Haruki just thought of when he met Aichi and the time they spent together. The officers in the room were also frustrated since they didn't make it in time. "Where is Aichi's body?" Haruki asked. "Aichi Sendou's body hasn't been found but where Sendou was kept there was a ton of blood and since Sendou is a child losing that amount of blood would mean  for sure death unless more blood was given." The man explained. Shizuka and Emi heard about the news and also broke down. After that day everyone was depressed at the thought of losing Aichi like that.

That's all!!! This chapter is a bit shorter than the others because this is what I thought made sense and I also didn't feel like writing more. Also in case if you are confused on the situation basically Aichi is still alive but everyone thinks he's dead. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you enjoy the next!