Vanguard team

Aichi woke up to the sound of a door being slammed open. At the sound his eyes shoot open and he sat up. He looked towards the door and saw the kids from the park there, there were three. "Hey you okay?" One asked, Aichi nodded. "Thank goodness we were panicking when we saw the blood." Another sighed. Aichi then remembered them running around in a panic, Aichi smiled. "The doctors told us a bit about your injuries. So how did you get hurt that badly?" One kid asked. Aichi then started shaking at remembering the previous events. All the kids were surprised at seeing Aichi shaking. "I'm sorry for asking" the kid bowed. "N-No it's okay" Aichi smiled. "So where's your parents?" The kid asked. However Aichi couldn't remember his parents but he did know that the man that was hurting him wasn't his father. "I don't know" Aichi answered. The kids were surprised at the answer. "Do you have amnesia or something?" One kid asked. "Amnesia?" Aichi asked. "It's memory loss, like you forget a lot of things. Sometimes it's temporary, however it can also be permanent." The kid explained. "Maybe" Aichi replied. The kid looked at him. "I think you do. Generally people who have severe amnesia don't know they have it, and by the way your talking I would say you do. It must have happened recently if you don't even remember your parents. Though if you lost your memories how do you know how to play vanguard and how are you so strong?" The kid explained. "Actually my friends taught me how to play and they are all really strong!" Aichi smiled. "Do you know your friends names?" The kid asked. Aichi nodded. "Yep Kai, Miwa, Saki and Haruki!" Aichi smiled. "Hmm I don't know them maybe we should go and ask around to see if we can find them once your out of the hospital." The kid suggested. "Yeah!" Aichi smiled. "Cool well I'm Tatsumi and these two are Kousuke and Lawrence, what's your name?" Tatsumi introduced. "Aichi Sendou!" Aichi smiled. "Nice to meet you Aichi!" Lawrence smiled. "Nice to meet you Sendou" Kousuke smiled. Aichi then looked at him weird. "Why did he call me by my surname?" Aichi wondered, they all understood why Aichi was looking at Kousuke weird. "Hahaha Kousuke here is from a prestigious family so he is always formal to people. Except us since we have been friends since we were little." Tatsumi explained. "Prestigious?" Aichi asked. "Yeah yeah like his family is super rich!" Lawrence smiled. Aichi finally understood and then he stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry!" Aichi bowed. They were all confused and eventually figured out why Aichi acted like that. It was because Aichi thought he was being disrespectful to someone higher than him. "Hahaha Sendou no reason to apologize besides I hate formalities and such. I just called you by your surname as a sign of respect. But if you want I could call you Aichi instead." Kousuke smiled. Aichi raised his head and smiled. "Yeah I would like it if you called me Aichi. It feels kind weird being called by my surname." Aichi replied. "Sorry force of habit.  I would always address new people I meet by their surname and most people that I meet are from prestigious families." Kousuke explained. "It's okay" Aichi smiled. "Hey let's Cardfight!!" Lawrence smiled. "Sure!" Aichi smiled. "Hey I call fighting Aichi!" Tatsumi announced. "Ehhh but I wanted to fight Aichi!" Lawrence pouted. "You already fought him it's my turn" Tatsumi explained. "Fine but I fight Aichi afterwards" Lawrence replied. "No then I will play Aichi" Kousuke replied. "What but?" Lawrence complained. "I haven't fought Aichi yet either so you go last" Kousuke explained. "Fine" Lawrence sighed. Then Aichi got out of bed with a bit of difficulty because of the pain but the three boys helped him. Once they got Aichi out if bed they sat down on the floor and sat up the battle field. "Let's start!" Tatsumi smiled, Aichi nodded back. "STAND UP, VANGUARD!!" They announced in unison.
Meanwhile...
Miwa and Kai were hanging out at Card Capital. "Aww man you beat me again!" Miwa whined. "One more time" Kai replied. "What? But we've played 8 games already!" Miwa answered. Kai kept quiet. "He is still upset about Aichi" Miwa thought. "Alright I get it lets go" Miwa smiled. "He is probably doing this to get his mind off what happened" Miwa thought. "STAND UP, THE, VANGUARD!!" They announced. The fight ended in Kai winning again. "Again" Miwa sighed. Then Miwa spotted a poster on the wall. "Hey Kai how about you enter in the Card shop tournament being held tomorrow!" Miwa suggested pointing towards the poster on the wall. Kai look at where Miwa was pointing. "Might as well nothing else to do" Kai replied. "Great! Well I'm not doing anything either so I'm going to enter too!" Miwa smiled. Then he and Kai went to the counter. "Hey can we enter the shop tournament?" Miwa asked the girl at the counter. "Sure here" she replied giving them each a piece of paper. "Write you name, age and grade on it and then place it on the counter." She explained. Both of them submitted their application. "So Kai excited?" Miwa asked. Kai didn't reply he just walked out of the card shop. "Kai" Miwa thought. Instead of following Kai Miwa just went home."I'm home" Kai announced silently. "Welcome home Toshiki!" Kai's mom smiled. "Yeah" Kai replied then he just went upstairs to his room. He then took out his deck and looked through it. "Aichi why did this happen?" Kai wondered. Then he saw the picture of him, Miwa and Aichi. "I wonder what kind of card fighters will be in the tournament." Kai wondered.