Chapter Nine

We've been at the been at the lake house for five days now. Each one being better than the last. Carson has been playful and has thoroughly teased me throughout this trip. Today we are going to use the boat and go out onto the lake. 

We change into our bathing suits and pack the cooler. Then we walk down the path and walk out on to the dock. Carson helps me get on the boat first followed by everyone else. Carson gets in the captain's chair and starts the boat. He carefully backs away from the dock and heads out towards the middle of the lake. 

We also brought a tube with us so we could go tubing. It fits up to seven people, comfortably. We reach a spot where we can still see the house but we are far enough away to have some waves for tubing, which is exactly what we want. 

We tie the tube to the boat and the girls and I get in. The boys push us out and we get ready. We signal that we're ready and they tell Carson. He makes the boat speed up and we start he then goes in circles and makes us do a doughnut and other stuff. 

After ten minutes, Caden pulls us in. Then, the boys, minus Carson, have a go. After they go, each couple goes one by one. Carson and I op to go last. Caden and Mia go first. Followed by Grace and Will, and Scott and Ellie. Finally, it was our turn. Caden sat in the captain's chair and Carson and I get in the tube. Caden lets us wade out into the water before speeding up the boat. We go in circles and jump waves. We caught a lot of air. At one point we even flipped over. It was so much fun! 

Carson didn't like that we were flipped over because apparently I could have gotten hurt. He threw Caden in the water for that. Around two, we ate the sandwiches and chips from the cooler. I had one but Carson had like six or seven and looked like he was still hungry. Nonetheless, he stopped eating. We continued to ride around in the boat, taking turns riding in the tube. Eventually, everyone gets hungry again, and we drive the boat back to the dock. 

One by one, we filed off the boat. Carson and I waited behind. "Hey, I want to show you something," He whispers in my ear. "O-okay," I reply. He takes my hand and walked toward the forest. About five minutes into our walk, he stops in a clearing. 

Right in front of us, was a beautiful waterfall and a meadow of flowers. This place is amazing. "I discovered this place when I was thirteen years old and I kinda liked it. So, now every time we come to   the lake house, I make sure I come here." He said. "Wanna swim," He continues. 

I nod my head. He grabs my hand and leads me up the rocks to the top of the waterfall. "Ready?" He asks. Again, I nod my head. And with that we leap over the edge towards the water. We land with a splash and it turns out this water is a little bit deeper than I expected. So deep in fact, that I had to use Carson for support.  He gladly helped. I had my legs wrapped around his waist, and was pushed flush against his chest. We kissed for a while and then just jumped off the waterfall a couple times. Soon, we both got cold and walked back towards the house. We went inside and the others had made hamburgers and hotdogs. We watched a couple more movies and then went to bed. Once again, Carson put his arms around me and I fell into a peaceful and uneventful sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Two updates in one day!!!!!! Look at me go!!!!!!! Even if they are shorter, who cares. I'm updating and I'm trying for you guys.

xoxo

ForceSoccer141614