Chapter Fifteen

DRESS ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^

SOPHIA's POV

It's been three days. Three whole days without my voice. How long does it take my stupid wolf to recover. It also turns out that I can't shift or even hear the mind link. But I guess not having all those voices in my head isn't that bad. Carson thinks it's because my wolf is still recovering which makes a little sense. 

Over these last few days, I realized something that I think I've know for a while but I just haven't fully admitted to myself. I loved Carson and I was now ready to tell him. I haven't been for a while but I am now. I'm going to tell him the second I get my voice back and literally, I mean the second. 

Carson is taking out to some fancy restaurant tonight for our second date. I don't think it could be better than the first one but it's Carson, so who knows. This time all the girls help me get ready because we only had an hour. 

Grace and Ellie did my hair. They did a half up, half down hairstyle and curled the hair that was left down. Mia did my makeup. She used black eyeliner and mascara, like she did last time, but this time she added grey eyeshadow and shimmer to my eyes. She then added a light pink lipstick to finish off my look. 

The outfit they had picked out for me was absolutely gorgeous. It was a blue lace dress that looked as it would fit me perfectly. Then Mia handed me black pumps and a black purse that paired nicely with the dress. I quickly change and I look stunning. These girls work miracles. I get my whiteboard and write 'thank you so much!' They pull me into a hug and then they send me on my way. I walk down stairs and I see Carson waiting for me. He's in a suit and oh my God, he got even hotter. I never knew a man could be that sexy but there he was. 

He takes my arm and links it with his. We walk out the door and get in a limo that was waiting for us. On my whiteboard, I write, 'You really went all out, didn't you?' "Only the best for you princess," He says and then kisses me on the forehead. I move closer to him and we sit in silence for most of the way there. Apparently, this restaurant that we were going to was for Alpha's and Luna's only. It was a way for them to introduce their mates to the community of alphas. Carson said this was the first step to making me a full member of the pack. 

First, I had to present my self in my mate's status. I had to present myself as a luna. I didn't physically have to say I'm a luna, I just have to attend this annual dinner with him. We stepped out of the limo and was surround by a lot of different scents. Wait a second, I haven't been able to smell anything for the last three days. Maybe Lydia is coming back sooner than I thought! Which means I get to tell Carson how I feel pretty soon too. Dinner is served and it's delicious. It's filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. Yum! It was so delicious, like nothing I've ever had before. 

But dinner, was nothing compared to dessert. I got the chocolate molten lava cake with fresh strawberries and vanilla bean ice cream. It was mouth-watering. After I finished my dessert, I felt a tingle in my throat. I could also feel my wolf returning. I tried to talk when Carson wasn't looking but I couldn't, at least not yet. 'Soon' Lydia said, speaking for the first time in three days. On the inside, I'm ecstatic, but on the outside, I remain calm, cool, and collected, so Carson won't notice. I want it to be a surprise. 

Around nine, we take our leave and get back into the limo. I'm practically sitting on his lap the whole way home and I don't think he minds. We get to the pack house and he helps me out of the limo. "So did you like it?" He asks. On the whiteboard, I write, 'I didn't like it...I loved it!!!!!' He chuckles at me and takes my head and leaves me inside. He leads me up the stairs and we change into our pajamas. 

We get into bed and Carson wraps his arms around me, like always. 'Now, say it now,' Lydia says. I take  a deep breath to mentally prepare myself for what I'm about to say. 'It's only three little words,' Lydia says. Yeah, but those three little words have a huge meaning to them. 

I take another deep breath. "I l-love you," I say in a scratchy voice because I haven't spoken in three days. Carson sits up as fast as he can at these words. "What did you say?" He asks, checking to see if what he heard was correct. "I love y-you," I say feeling a little more confident. "I love you too.," He says back with the biggest smile I've ever seen which makes me smile back just as big. He presses his lips to mine. I can tell that he's pouring all his love for me into this kiss so I do the same. This is the most passionate kiss we have ever shared. I trace his upper lip asking for entrance and he gladly gives it to me. We explored each other's mouths and kissing him just keeps getting better and better. I'm aware that he's moved us from our sides, so he's now hovering over me.

After a while, I move back to catch my breath and he takes this opportunity to kiss down my jawline and down my neck. Eventually, he gets to a  particular spot. "T-this is where you will bear my mark," He says in between kisses. "Please, Carson, please mark me," I say. "Not yet. I have a day picked out and I'm waiting until then, but I promise you soon. Very soon," He says and I sigh.  I yawn and he realizes how tired I must be. He gives me a final peck on my lips and turns us back on our side. He wraps his arms around me and says, "I love you," I smile and say, "I love you too," before I drift off into a peaceful sleep. 

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

A/N

They finally said the "L" Word!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

I promised an update and here it is!!!!!!! Sorry if it's later than promised, my wifi was down for like an hour today, so I couldn't update!!!

xoxo

ForceSoccer141614