Chapter Twenty

DRESS ABOVE^^^^^

SOPHIA'S POV

ONE YEAR LATER

Today's the day I marry the love of my life. Like always, the girls are here to help me get ready. They are all engaged as well and Mia is pregnant. Carson and I haven't seen each other since yesterday morning and I really miss him.

The girls have me shower and then they get to work. They blow dry my hair and then they decide to put my hair into curl my hair and put it into an elegant looking bun while leaving some hair out to frame my face. It kind looks like the hairstyle they did for when I was made a pack member but this time it's much more beautiful. They then added this diamond-crusted feather things that really tie the look together. 

Next they do my makeup

Next they do my makeup. They do the standard foundation, concealer and then contour my face. Next they do my eyes. They do my usual black eyeliner and mascara, along with a purple smokey eye to match our color theme for the wedding, purple and white. They add sparkles and then move on to my lips. They decide to go bolder and out a bright red lipstick that makes my green eyes pop. 

I looked amazing. I loved my dress. It was backless and had a sweetheart neckline that was strapless. The bodice was tight but then it expanded into this huge skirt that made me feel like a princess. That was my favorite part. They helped me into my dress, careful not to smudge my makeup. Then they put my veil on. 

Because neither Carson nor I had an actual father, we decided that Caden would be both the best man and the one to give me away. Weird, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Mia, who's my maid of honor just went and I can hear the wedding march. I walk out of my room and Caden is there waiting for me. "Ready?" He asks. I nod my head and I link my arm with his. 

We walk down the stairs and out the door to the beach. I turn to look up at the alter and see my beautiful husband-to-be, standing there with the biggest grin I've ever seen. I smile back just as big and finally I'm at the alter and given to Carson. He takes my hand in his and we stand face to face. 

"We are gathered here today...." That's all I hear and before I know it, Carson is saying his vows. "Sophia, my Sophia. Like I said when I proposed, from that day when you first looked at me in school, I knew you had to be mine. I never told you this but I fell in love with you the second I saw those beautiful green orbs. I will never stop loving you and I can't wait to live the rest of my life with you," As he says these words, a tear slips out of my eye and he wipes it away for me. 

Now it was my turn. "Carson, that day I met you in school, I had no idea I'd be standing here in front of my pack on my wedding day. I didn't even know werewolves existed but here I am. You were with me through it all and along the way I fell in love with you but not because of the mate bond that draws us together. I fell in love with your personality, smile, eyes, body..." As I say those words I hear a couple laughs from the crowd. "I fell in love with you and I cannot wait to have your children and have a life with you," Carson's smile gets even bigger and I smile back. "Do you, Carson Sawyer, take Sophia Mason, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do," Carson repeats without hesitation. "And do you, Sophia Mason, take Carson Sawyer, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do," I say without skipping a beat. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," 

At this words, Carson pulls me to him and presses his lips to mine. We kiss for a while and eventually someone in the crowd coughs. I hear a growl rumble from his chest and I see a very scared looking Scott sitting in the audience. Everyone turns to look at him and he just scoots further into his seat. We all start laughing and Carson and I walk hand and hand into the ball room for the reception. 

"Wanna dance husband?" I ask already knowing the answer. "You bet it wifey," He says and we dance and dance and dance. Eventually, my feet start to hurt so we sit down. Not soon after, the girls take me upstairs to put on a white cocktail dress and some fancier lingerie for our honeymoon. They already packed everything. Of course, Carson didn't tell me where we were going but I didn't expect anything less from him. 

They send us on our way and we get to the airport. I figure out that we're going to stay in a private house in Bora Bora. I told him not to spend a lot of money on this but clearly he didn't pay attention. 

We get to our house and he carries me bridal style over the threshold. For the rest of the night, we made sweet love to each other. 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

A/N

Guys I'm sorry to say this but all that's left is the epilogue!!! 

QOTC: One Direction or 5 Seconds of Summer????

One Direction obviously, as if that's even a question!!!!!!!!

xoxo

ForceSoccer141614