Chapter Four- Levin

Aphmau's POV
It's been two days since Garroth was shot and he's been recovering fast. I got up out of bed and had some breakfast. I walked out the door, wanting to go visit Garroth, when I saw a chest in front of my house. I walked over to it and opened it up and I couldn't believe what I saw. A BABY?!?!
"Who left him here?" I wondered.
It was a baby boy and he was wrapped in a blue blanket. He was sleeping.
There was a name tag hooked on the baby's blanket. It read, "Levin."
I decided to pick him up and bring him inside. He was very light and a little cold. He was so cute!!!
I walked out the door again, with little Levin, and went over to Brendon's house to check on Garroth. When I went in, I noticed that Garroth was walking around. He hasn't moved from the bed since the incident. Kiki was there too, watching him.
"Hi Garroth. How are you feeling?" I asked.
"I could be better but, I'm feeling better." Garroth said, standing in front of me.
"Oh, that's great!" I said, smiling.
"Yeah," he said slowly.
"Are you Ok, Garroth?" He seemed a little distraught.
"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just. Since when did you have a baby?" He asked, looking at Levin. I realized that I hadn't said anything about him yet.
"OH! You mean Levin? Well, I came out of my house and there was a chest with him and a name tag inside." I explained. He looked shocked.
"Is he hurt? Who's going to take care of him?" He asked. I thought for a few seconds. I've made up my mind. I've become too attached.
"I am." I said, holding Levin closer.
Right when I said that, Kiki came over to me.
"That's wonderful, Lady Aphmau!!! Awww, he's so cute! Oh! We should hold a baby shower for you. Wouldn't that be fun? Kekeke." She giggled. I thought it was a great idea. That would be fun.
"That's a great idea Kiki. You're right. I think that would be fun!" I said, smiling.
I left a few minutes later to go check on the rest of the village and answer 1,000 more questions about, Levin.

Garroth's POV
I got a little worried when I saw that Aphmau had a baby with her, but was relieved when she said that she found him.
"I wonder who left him there?"
I decided to ask Raven if he could go to villages and ask if they were missing a baby boy. I know Aphmau would probably be upset if a mother wanted her baby back but, it's the right thing to do.
Dale came in a few minutes after Aphmau left and told Kiki that he was going to stay for a bit. Kiki left soon after. After she left, Dale turned to me.
"So, did you hear the news? Aphmau had a baby. Tough luck, Garroth." He said, smirking.
"Oh, ha ha ha. Very funny, Dale. Lady Aphmau came here and told us that she found Levin at her doorstep. Nice try though." I said. He looked upset.
"Man!! I was hoping that she hadn't come here yet, so I could scare you." Dale said, pouting. I laughed a bit.
"So anyway, have you found Zenix yet?" I asked. I was really worried about him. Dale just sighed.
"Nope, haven't seen him yet." He said.
We talked for a while before he had to head home to, Molly. Dale and Molly got married yesterday and Dale was very happy about that. I looked out the window that was next to the bed. I fell asleep wondering where Zenix was and if he would ever come back.

Author's Note
Im sorry that this chapter is shorter than my other ones. I need to finish homework before school starts again on Monday. I promise I'll make it up to you by putting in some garmau moments next chapter. Sorry

Thank you
                ~Emily💖