The long awaited... Canada x Jackie

Canada's POV
    I've hung out with Jackie for a while now, and I have to say that she's really nice. My only wish is that I would man up and ask her out. I wonder if I can get advice from someone who's not France. He may be my 'father', but from his radio show, I don't think I want that kind of advice from him. On one episode, he told someone some advice that was really strange.
    "It can be as simple as asking 'Do you want to bear my children'" he said. He can be so weird sometimes. I don't think that that would attract the right people.
    I look out of my window with a bouquet of blood red, midnight blue, and black roses. Her favorite colors. I sigh and walk to my car.
    (Time skip brought to you by maple syrup and an...

Extremely kawii Canada and Kumajiro. Still Canada's POV)
    I park in the empty space in the lot of her house. I going to do it today, I promised Kumajiro I would. He has taken a liking to her. He brought these roses from a secret part in the woods that he goes to alone. I'm getting off track here. I open my car door and walk up the gravel sidewalk. I look at a window to see the curtains move back revealing a smiling and waving Jackie. I walked to the door as she opened it.
    "C-come i-in, y-you m-must b-be v-very c-cold" I had forgotten that it was winter and forgot to bring a jacket. And that winters get very cold in Dientonya, her land. I had bought a vacation home as an excuse to see her. That is why I was here.
    "W-would y-you l-like th-the r-regular" she asked walking toward her kitchen. She had made maple tea for me for every time I visited. She is just that sweet, like maple syrup.
    "Yes please, thank you Jackie" I said quietly as normal. I can't yell, my voice is naturally soft and quiet. I still had my hands behind my back to hide the flowers. I walked behind her and tapped her shoulder. She turned and I held out the flowers to her a blush brightly worn on my face.
    "There's a note attached to them" I stated. She grabbed it and read it. She blushed and smiled at it. I look down at the floor feeling like I am going to be rejected by the girl I may or may not get. Before I knew it I was in a tight hug.
    "Y-you kn-know, I-I've l-liked, m-maybe ev-even m-more th-than l-liked y-you f-for a wh-while n-now" she said. I looked up from my view of the clean floors, to see her blushing as much as me. I lean in and kiss her on the cheek.
    "Je t'aime" I whispered in her ear. She blushed and kissed me, on the lips! After we broke the kiss she looked at me.
    ""I love you too, Matthew" (Matthew is Canada's human name.) I smiled and hugged her tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chappie done. See you in the next chappie. Bye.
Author-Chan
                             Jackie😽❤️