Pocky Game Marrk X Jackie

Request sent by the only person who actually cares if this book flies or flops, fnaflover2015-2020 , smooches Iggs. ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marrk's POV
J4p4n 74ugh7 m3 7h15 5n73r3571ng g4m3 c4113d 7h3 "P0cky G4m3". 17 15 u5u411y p14y3d w17h 50m30n3 y0u r3411y 11k3. 1 h0p3 70 g37 70 p14y 7h3 g4m3 w17h h3r 4nd g37 70 f1n411y 45k h3r 70 b3 my g1r1fr13nd.
"So are we going to go to the party now, Marrk" J4p4n 45k3d m3. 1 n0dd3d 45 w3 w41k3d 70w4rd5 my c4r. 4m3r1c4 w45 7hr0w1ng 4n07h3r p4r7y, 4nd 1nv173d 3v3ry0n3 45 u5u41. 7h15 71m3 h3 1nv173d 7h3 2p!5.
    (Time skip to after they get to the party. Jackie's POV)
    I was at America's party talking to Ollie about new recipes he could try, when Al and America yelled for everyone to gather around them. Ollie and I walked to the front of the crowd to see what mayhem they were causing this time. I saw Japan standing behind them with two bags of pocky. One of my favorite snacks because they come in so many flavors.
    "Okay dudes and dudettes, we are playing a game called..." America moved the mic towards Japan.
    "The Pocky Game" Japan said quietly and handed the bags to America and started to walk away quickly but Al grabbed him by the collar of his uniform pulling him back onstage. Japan complained about personal space and how Al should respect it. They started passing the pocky out to most of the guys and told them to grab a partner. Germany picked Italy, Spain picked Romano, Russia picked China, and France picked England those eight were about as straight as a circle. Not that that is bad, I'm glad that my brothers and their frienemys were happy. They're not many girl countries anyways. There was Austria and Hungary, and nope, that's about it. Everyone else liked a guy. And some people didn't like people at all which attracted Japan and Greece, who also both had a strong love for cats. Marrk walked over to me with a box of chocolate pocky.
    "Uh... w-w0u1d y0u 11k3 70 p14y 7h3 g4m3 w17h m3" he asked blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded and he sighed somewhat.
    "D0 y0u kn0w h0w 70 p14y 7h3 g4m3" he asked and I nodded.
    "D-do y-you" I asked. He shook his head.
    "O-okay, wh-what y-you d-do is p-put o-one e-end of th-the poc-pocky in y-your mo-mouth l-like th-this" I said as I put the chocolate side in my mouth. He blushed and put his mouth on the other end.
    "Th-then, you t-take tur-turns b-biting a li-little b-bit off an-and who-whoever p-pulls aw-away fir-first l-looses" I said and then took a bite, then he took a bite and so on. A few bites later the pocky snapped in half. He grabbed another piece out of the box and put it in his mouth and I took the other end in my mouth. We took turns biting the pocky until it broke again he mumbled something and took out another piece of pocky. He handed it to me and I put the pocky in my mouth.
    "C1053 y0ur 3y35?" He asked but is sounded more like a statement. I closed my eyes, and I felt the pocky pulled out of my mouth. It was replaced with a quick but soft and passionate kiss. The pocky was placed back in my mouth and I opened my eyes. I saw Marrk smiling sweetly at me, placing the other end of the pocky in his mouth. I had a shocked expression on my face but played the game again. He took a bite and then I took a bite and so on. He took one more bite and kissed me again, except this time I kissed back. After a minute we broke apart from the kiss.
    "Y0u kn0w, 1'v3 11k3d y0u f0r 4 wh113 n0w" he said looking into my eyes.
    "I h-have t-too" I said. He leaned toward me and placed his forehead on mine, of course avoiding mashing our third eyes into each other. I looked over to Italy seeing him and Germany kissing. The same was happening to Spain and Romano, France and England, Russia and China, and almost everyone else. I hugged Marrk and kissed him on the cheek.
    "Is breá liom tú(I love you)" I whispered to him as he blushed.
    "Te quoque amo(I love you too)" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey new chappie! I am starting to make pictures for the chappies so I'll eventually add pics for almost every chappie. See you in the next chappie. Bye-bye!
                           Author-Chan
                            Jackie😽❤️