Canada x Jackie (Lemon)

Lemon requested by fnaflover2015-2020
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Canada's POV
"When are you two going to 'do it'" France asked. I blushed furiously. My 'dad', France, and his friends invited me out to drink with them. Well, more like they dragged me out of the house me and Jackie shared.
"W-when sh-she wants to, I guess" I stuttered. They always ask this, and it still surprises me because they show up out of the blue and ask. And not only that, but they end up hiding boxes of condoms everywhere. It's really embarrassing when Jackie stumbles upon them.
"You need to go 'ome today and really-"
"Why the bloody hell are you giving him sex advice you frog!" France was interrupted by England. I was saved from further embarrassment for the moment. They went on to have an argument.
"Jou two need to get a room avay from zhe avesome me" Prussia said, and that's when I stood up to leave.
"Hey amigo, you're leaving so soon" Spain asked and o nodded. He patted my back and pushed me out the door of the bar.
"Good luck, mi amigo" he said waving at me.
(Time skip to when Canada gets home. Jackie's POV)
I was in the kitchen making pancakes when I heard the door open. I put the last pancake on the plate that was piled high with pancakes and rushed over to the door to greet my Canadian boyfriend. I hugged him tightly like I do every time those three drag him off to god know where. I felt something strange taped onto the back of his sweater. I pull it off and look at it. When I realize what it was I yelped and jumped a bit.
"What is it, Maple" Canada asked. I hate to say it, but sometimes he can be very oblivious. One time he came home without noticing that America had stuck an American flag sticker on his forehead.
"T-this w-was t-taped t-to y-your b-back" I held up the condom. His face flushed bright red.
"Wh-what d-do th-those g-guys t-talk t-to y-you ab-about" I question him.
"I-...uh...well...you know...about...doing it" he says, his voice getting higher with the last words. I blushed as well.
"I-I mean, we have been together for a long time" he said still blushing.
"We don't have to if you don't want to" he said realizing what he said. I nodded.
"W-we h-have b-been t-to-together f-for a w-while" I repeated what he said. He looked at me with wide eyes. He gulped.
"S-so, I guess we are doing this then" he asked. I nodded. He picked me up and carried me up to our room. He set me down on our bed, and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We pulled away from the kiss, for him to attack my neck to find my sweet spot. Almost immediately, he finds it and I let a little mew come out of my mouth. I blush even more as he starts to suck on that spot. I let out more mews when this happens. My hands went up into his hair. He moaned when my hand ran over his curl. I noticed the tent forming in his pants. His hand went to my curl and he pulled on it lightly. I moaned out his name. He moved to the hem of my hoodie. He started to pull it up blushing when he realized I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath it. It's just lighter and more comfortable that anything else I wear.
    (Idgaf Canada's POV)
I reach behind her to unhook her bra. I get it undone and remove it from her, revealing two perfect mounds. I blush madly and so does she. She covers her chest and turns her head away.
    "Hey, you're beautiful just the way you are" I say moving her arms down to her sides. I leaned in and pulled her closer to myself and took her right breast in my mouth while I fondled her left one. She moaned my name and threw her hands through my hair pulling on my curl as I moaned onto her breast. Man, I love the sound of her saying my name. I move over to her left breast and suck on that one and fondle her right one.
    I move my hands down to her jeans and pull them down slowly. I then pull down mine along with my Canadian flag underwear relieving my member from the constricting cloth. I pull down her panties and trail kisses up her inner thighs. She moaned my name again which only turned me on more. She suddenly flips me over to where she is on the top. She kisses me with force so I gasp which she took as an opportunity to slip her tongue in my mouth. I try to dominate her but she dominated me. She explored every nook and cranny of my mouth and pulled away to start kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot. She finds it not long after and I moan louder than I wanted, blush still covering my face. She abuses the spot and marks me as hers with a hickey. She started kissing lower and lower. She grabbed my member and started moving her hand and stroking it, and I moaned even louder. I was coming close to my climax when she stopped. She licked the tip and then put my whole length in her mouth, and I moaned out her name loudly. I finally felt my release as I moaned one last time panting. She licked up some of the mess the kissed me again pushing her tongue back into my mouth where I tasted her and myself on her tongue. I held up a finger and grabbed the condom from earlier that was lying on the bedstead. She nods and opens it up and hands it to me to put on. I put it on and look to her. She nods and I kiss her as I push myself into her. Tears form in the corners of her eyes, small yelps muffled by the kiss. After a few minutes she lets out a small moan telling me I can move. I start thrusting into her as we both pant and moan. I move her legs a bit to go deeper and she cries out my name. I aim to that spot, hitting it every time. My thrusts become sloppy as I reach my climax. After a few more thrusts she screams my name as she cums, which sends me over the edge, making me cum right after her.
    I pull out of her and take the condom off. We lie there panting. She moves closer to me and I wrap an arm around her.
    "Goodnight my maple leaf" I say to her kissing her forehead.
    "Bonne nuit Canada(Goodnight Canada)" she whispers as she falls asleep. I fall asleep leaning my head on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope y'all liked this shitty chappie. Send requests please. And I'll see you in the next chappie. Bye!
                           Author-Chan
                            Jackie😽❤️