nOOb x Jackie

Quick A/N. I feel like I left a very important detail from the book A Neko's Story. nOOb is gay, but he hasn't come out yet. So this will be where they are very good friends. End of A/N.  Request from my friend Iggy (fnaflover2015-2020 ) I finally got around to writing this.
–———————————————————––
Jackie's POV
  "hEy jAcKiE... i NeEd tO tALk tO YoU..." I heard nOOb call me from the kitchen, so I teleported to him.
  "W-what is i-it nOOb" I asked him. He was looking at the floor for a while until he spoke up.
  "I hAve To SaY tWo ThInGs. OnE, i FoUnd a SuiTaBle NaMe OTheR ThaN nOOb."
  "R-really? W-what i-is it?" I questioned, tilting my head as my tail swayed back and forth.
  "I LikE ChArLEs."
  "C-Charles, I like it. I suits you" I said ruffling his hair,"W-what's the o-other thing?"
  "I... i'M...G... g-GaY" he said tears sparkling in the corners of his eyes backing away.
  "nOOb— C-Charles, don't b-be upset. I'm n-not m-mad at y-you... I-if anything, I'm p-proud of you, and h-happy for you" I said hugging him.
  "R-rEAllY" he asked in as quiet voice.
  "Yes. I r-really am" I stated, my voice as quiet as his.
  "T-tHanK yOU foR unDErStAnDiNg" Charles said hugging me back tightly.
  "A-and thank y-you for b-being my friend" I said as I broke the hug, kissing his forehead.
————————————————————–
That's all for this chappie. Bye.  😽❤️ Jackie~