Spain x Reader

Request from 0oCupcakeo0. Here you go.
————————————————————–
Key
(y/n)= your name
(y/c)= your country/ the country you personify
(y/c/n)= your country name
So on and so on. Though you should kinda know this stuff.
You are (y/n). You are a country. (y/c) to be exact. And you are at a world meeting looking at a certain Spaniard's sparkling, and happy, green eyes.
You have had a crush on him for a while now but you were always to scared to say anything because he's part of the Bad Touch Trio, BTT for short, and were worried that you would get shot down or he would just use you. You didn't want that. You wanted a simple relationship with Spain, who knows, maybe even more.
You decide that you would write a secret admirer note to him and it said that if he wanted to know who you are, to meet you at the park at 5:00 p.m.
Le Time Skip to the end of the meeting cause I'm a lazy fuck~
You slipped the note in front of him when he wasn't looking. And walked a distance far enough to where you could see him read the note but not see you.
As he read the note, you were very nervous until you saw him smile sweetly. He looked around the room in search of the person who wrote the note, but you were walking out in a crowd so you wouldn't be seen.
As you exited the building you were filled with determination and hope. You ran to your car and hastily made your way home, not breaking the speed limit of course.
You had finished getting ready, doing whatever you do to get ready for a date, and made your way to the park with a singular red carnation as a gift for him if he showed up.
You sat in your car for a moment, and took a deep breath. You exited the car and walked to a nearby bench that had a beautiful lake, reflecting the moon and stars, in front of it. You heard footsteps come closer and closer. You were still nervous, though, as you stood up and turned around holding the rose to your chest.
"Hola, Chica/Chico. Was it you who wrote the note, if so it was really cute" he said as you blushed at his words. You gulped and nodded.
"Th-this is for y-you" you stuttered holding out the carnation for him to take.
"For me? You shouldn't have. I should have gotten you flowers, but I showed up without, I'm sorry (y/n). I probably have disappointed you" he said with a slight frown.
  "But I know a way to make it up to you, Mi amor" he said with a smirk as he held you close, noses touching.
  "You know, Chica/Chico, I've liked you for a while now, no. Te he amado por un tiempo. ( I've loved you for a while." your breath hitched as he stared intently into your eyes.
  "I-I was afraid you wouldn't li-love me back" you said, lips extremely close even brushing each other as you talk.
  "te amo" he said breaking off any distance  that was between you both.
  "I love you too" you said after a minute of kissing, that felt like forever for you.
  "Be mine" Spain asked.
  "Yes, my answer will always be yes. My heart only belongs to you" you answered him.
————————————————————–
The end. Hope you liked it. Send more requests please. And also I'm starting a drawing book so send in drawing requests. Okay. I'm done talking now. See you in the next chappie. Bye! 😽❤️