Enter Papyrus

When you woke up this time around, Sans' arms crushed your waist and your foot was through the space between his leg bones. You huffed as Sans snuggled into your neck and began licking it in his sleep.

"Ugh, Sans," you groaned.

Sans opened his eye, retracting his tongue back into his mouth. "What?" He had been awake the whole time.

"Do you really lick things in your sleep?"

"Only you~" he winked and pulled himself free of you, turning around and pulling on his basketball shorts that lay on the floor. You grabbed a pair of shorts and one of Sans' jackets from the floor, pulling them on. You dragged Sans downstairs, where you ran straight into a wall.

"Shiiiiiiiiit." Courtesy of Sans.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

You looked up to see a really tall skeleton who you could only guess to be Sans' older brother that he casually mentioned yesterday.  He had a narrower face than Sans, and wore what looked like to be a Halloween costume, a really good one. It was black and red, spikes on his shoulders and a red torn cape. You had to crane your neck just to look at his face.

"Papyrus-" Sans tried to say, one step behind you still on the stairs. Papyrus turned and stormed into the kitchen, dragging you by the collar. "Papyrus!" Sans followed you and the taller skeleton.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOME, WEARING MY BROTHER'S CLOTHES, HUMAN?" He growled, towering over you menacingly. You weren't afraid at all. Fuck him.

"Papy-" Sans tried to intervene, but you turned around and pulled him towards you, smashing your lips to his mouth. Sans was surprised, his eyes widening while yours closed, his arms flailing for a second while you held his collar with both of your hands, unlike how Papryus had yours just a moment before. Sans' eyes slowly closed, and his hands gripped your waist, pushing you to the kitchen counter and sitting you on it. He stood between your legs, and you could feel him hardening as you ran your fingers up his spine and over his ribs under his jacket. Your mouths met and pulled apart over and over until eventually you couldn't take it anymore. You hooked your finger in the waistband of his shorts, and pulled them down. His glowing red dick sprang free of their confines, and rubbed against your clothed crotch until Sans reached down and pulled your shorts and underwear down to your ankles. You kicked them off, not caring where they went. He rubbed against you, and you spread your legs wider, wanting him inside you, to move inside you and fill you with warmth. You continued to kiss him, and your hands remained under his jacket. Sans groaned slightly, and pushed himself inside. Your breath hitched and you gripped Sans' ribs. Sans groaned even louder and began to thrust forwards. You moaned into Sans' mouth, pulling him towards you and deeper inside. Briefly you thought of Papyrus, completely forgot he was there, until Sans hit a spot inside you, that made your head go blank but fill with pleasure. You moaned Sans' name loudly. He pulled back and thrusted forward hard, straight into that spot that made you see stars.

"Sans!" You panted, it was almost like you couldn't breathe, like he was filling you up and your lungs refused to work. Sans thrusted forward and rolled his hips against yours, tongue lolling out dripping with spit as he grabbed your ass, squeezing it as he thrusted. All you could do was moan his name and grip his ribs and shoulders. Sans groaned and grunted into your ear. A tightness formed in your stomach, an almost cold sensation washing over you around Sans while the rest of you remained hot.

"C'mon toots I'm almost there~" Sans growled in your ear, gripping your hip with one hand and the counter with the other. Sans talking dirty so close to your ear coupled with him slamming into you as far as he could go sent you over the edge. Your screwed your eyes shut tight as the feeling in your stomach released, and you moaned loudly. Sans grunted and pressed forward as far as he could go, squeezing your hip and flooding you as he came. You gasped and yelled his name. Sans relaxed and pulled you forward. You thought he was going to hug you, so you wrapped your arms around his ribs. But Sans just grabbed your bare ass and squeezed appreciatively. You growled and looked over his shoulder, setting your chin on it and relaxing. Until you saw Papyrus looking at you two, pants down around his ankles and dick in hand, a camera in the other.

"Papyrus!"