Author's Note (Important)

Oh my god guys how long has it been? I'm so sorry. It's been forever and I feel so guilty.

Hear me out guys, please. I know saying life has been harsh is not an excuse, school is not an excuse but unfortunately it's the only explanation I have. My stories come from sexual experiences even though I am underage. Honestly, I never intended to lose my virginity, so yes my first time I was pressured by someone I used to love. Since then, I have had horrible sexual encounters that have put me off from writing about sex.

A friend I cared for deeply about walked out on my life violently and broke me down into pieces, which I am not going to lie I was never alright in the head to begin with. And then that person, and a few others forced their way back into my life and it was painful. My depression has greatly increased, and my mum forced me onto anti-depressants.

Unfortunately, this medication has done more damage than good. My hormones have been going on a rampage and now i can't control when I break down into absolute painful hysterics. My emotions have become so strong that it physically hurts, and most of the time I can't breathe when this happens. I can't control it and unfortunately I have broken down in front of large groups of people, where I was in a position of authority and always made sure I seemed strong and okay.

Now, I don't want this to seem like a cry for attention or a cry for help. I honestly do not know what is wrong with me. Depression runs in my family among other genetic defects. So this depression hits hard and never properly goes away. There are a bunch of other problems in my life, in my head but I don't want to burden anyone with them. But I was writing up a chapter before I lost focus and couldn't continue. It didn't really get anywhere, but if you guys want, I can share what I wrote.

So please guys, this isn't for pity, to make people sad. This is just an explanation for my failure to update and write chapters for you guys to enjoy. Because this is why I write them. Not to ask for votes and likes, but to express something I'm good at for you guys to enjoy. And I don't ask if I follow you for you to follow me back. I don't find myself a celebrity or important enough to worry about follows. But I am incredibly humbled and ecstatic that anyone follows me. So I follow you back, as a means of saying thank you.

Thank you for reading my book, voting and commenting. It means a lot to me, like a first subscriber or a new friend.

So thank you guys so much. I love you all, as my followers, readers, and hopefully, friends.

Please take care of yourselves and do the things you love.