Its Standing Up!

A/n: So, this is a bit of a teaser, as a warning that this will be short. I hate that it is, but... Anyways. I know you guys probably don't care, but as requested Underswap Fontcest :3

Papyrus wondered wether he should have let his brother leave with Napstablook and Mettaton earlier that day. He lay in the dark, across the couch and long legs resting on the table. As much as he worried, he was pleased that Sans wasn't here to tell him off about his feet on the table, free to get high on his own. In fact, he had a joint in his mouth, rolling it with his teeth as he thought about what Napstablook could possibly be doing with Sans, how he could be taking advantage of his innocence. A lazy blush dusted his cheeks at the images in his head.

Papyrus grumbled as the spots in the ceiling swirled and formed the image of Sans, his blue bandana wrapped around his neck. Papyrus found his fingers reaching up, aching to untie the cloth and rid Sans of it. But alas, Sans wasn't actually here, and Papyrus felt lonely. Sometimes, his brother would cuddle into his side, pressing his face into his hoodie, holding it in his hands and basking in the warmth he gave, arm wrapped around him, almost unconsciously. The thought of Sans was driving him mad. God knows what Napstablook was doing to poor Sans. Fuck it, he was finding his brother.

With a snap of his fingers, Papyrus was outside of Napstablook's house, the lights shining outside through the windows. Until he heard; "*hic* heeeeeeey! I found a *hic* light s-switch!" The lights flicked on and off almost rapidly. Papyrus sighed, taking a drag of his weed before tossing it into the snow, effectively dowsing the lit end. Slouching, Papyrus slid his hands into his pockets, and pushed open Napstablook's door with his bony hip. His eye sockets widened slightly at the sight of Sans, blue tinging his cheeks as he stumbled from the light switch, giggling as he fell into the fridge, Napstablook giving him a smirk from the couch.

Papyrus leant against the wall, waiting for his brother to notice he was there. Sans continued to stumble around, until he made his way to Napstablook, who pulled him into his lap, hands on his hips. Papyrus narrowed his eyes slightly. He lazily made his way over and snatched Sans away, holding him to his chest.

"O-oh heeeeeeey Paps! *hic* it's niiiiiice to seeeee you!" Sans looked up at Papyrus, smiling widely, his eyes half lidded. "For the love of Toriel, dude, what did you do?"

"No harm in a little whiskey," Napstablook crossed his arms, smirking. Papyrus couldn't be fucked to deal with his shit. He lazily floated Sans out the door with his magic. Sans' eyes grew wide and unfocused. "Wheeeeee!!"

"Have fun!" Napstablook's voice pissed Papyrus off. "Fuck you."

Papyrus teleported both Sans and himself home, slouching on the couch, Sans landing on his back on the floor. Sans hiccuped. "Ouchie." Papyrus sighed, sliding further down the couch and shoved his hands in his hoodie pockets. His bones tingled now that Sans was here with him, alone. Papyrus sighed as Sans got up, tottering on his feet, making his way over to him. He watched, a lazy blush dusting his cheeks as Sans crawled into his lap, straddling him. Sans grinned, slipping his hands under Papyrus' jumper. He shivered as Sans' hands began to wander across his ribs. Papyrus was getting hard. He vaguely feared that Sans would feel it, Sans' pelvis rubbing against his growing erection, but then he realised he didn't give a shit. Papyrus groaned, Sans' fingers brushing his spine and over his hip bones, dangerously close to his dick. Sans giggled, grin stretching across his face. Papyrus arched his spine as Sans undid his zipper, neon orange rock-hard dîck springing free of its confines and standing proudly between Sans' legs. Sans stared at it in drunken awe, grabbing it with both of his small hands, making Papyrus grunt and jerk his hips.

Sans giggled again, squeezing his cock. "Hey P-Papy! Look, it's standing up!" Papyrus groaned. He didn't realise how much of a tease Sans' innocence could be.

"Heh, I'll show you a magic trick, Sans," Papyrus grunted, removing Sans' pants. "I'll make it disappear." In you.