Fontcest Showers

A/N: I'm sorry if any of you were looking forward to this chapter and it didn't come straight away... Heh. But this one is longer and I hope you enjoy it. I didn't write this one in one sitting like some of the others, and I get a little weird when I'm tired (which I was so there are some extras/bloopers at the end). And a huge thanks to FireRose2001 for inspiring this with her story "A Broken Mirror". Onwards with the chapter ;3

Sans remembered when Undyne came over, always questioning the ways of his brother, Papyrus. Having lived with him all his life, and being as lazy as Sans was, never questioned Papyrus' ways  himself. Just yesterday Undyne burst through their front door with a blushing Alphys under her arm like a football, demanding they watch Alphys' anime on their T.V. Sans just lay on the couch, showing no sign that he had heard anything at all, drifting in his thoughts, until Undyne pushed him off and onto the floor, claiming his couch as her own. At least until She and Alphys left anyway. Sans enjoyed the floor as much as the couch.

"BROTHER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?" until his brother entered the picture. Sans fought the urge to groan.
"i'm just enjoying the floor, bro." Papyrus rolled him onto his back so that he wasn't talking into the floor.

"WELL I NEED YOU TO FIX MY SCARF SO THAT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, CAN BE GLORIFIED IN MY BATTLE BODY, WORTHY OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" Papyrus struck a pose. Sans averted his eyes so that he wasn't looking up the front of his brother like a perv, and away from Undyne's suspicious gaze. she's onto me. Sans sweated a little. "o-of course, whatever you say, bro." Sans' voice cracked.

Undyne rolled her eyes and knocked Papyrus out of the way. "Can you dingbats get out of the way?!"
"U-Undyne, this i-is their house..." Alphys looked to the side nervously, cheeks inflamed as she pushed her glasses up her nose.
"Yeah, but we're watching anime! Besides! Doesn't he ever wash that thing?!"

"he does," Sans mumbled. "in the shower, while wearing it." He fought the blush rising to his cheeks, losing the battle as a surge of magic flooded his crotch at the thought of Papyrus in the shower, a little disappointed that his brother never did it properly. Sans pulled his hood up and tightened the strings to hide his face, glowing a fearsome blue. These thoughts were so inappropriate for this moment, with Undyne giving him such a weird look as he lay like a rolled up burrito blushing at the ceiling. Undyne continued to watch Mew Mew Kissy with Alphys. Sans was too lazy to roll away like he wanted to.  could i lift myself up with my own magic? Instead, he lay there, thinking about Papyrus. Was it so bad to think of him more than a brother? They had been together a long time. It wasn't that wrong to want Papyrus all to himself, was it? To think more intimately about him, and be able to say that he was his and his alone? Sans groaned, too lazy to deal with his inner workings. He got up and dragged himself into the kitchen, passing his brother working diligently on his latest puzzle. Sans pulled a bottle of ketchup from the fridge, chugging it before Papyrus could question him, face still tinged blue. His hoodie had fallen (oh no, I've mc'fallen!!) to his shoulders, revealing his face to his brother. "SANS! LOOK AT MY GREAT PUZZLE!" Papyrus held a cube in his gloved hands, surface made up of coloured squares on all sides. "I CALL IT THE SPAGHETTI CUBE!" Papyrus exclaimed, overly excited about his creation as he twisted the sides to show Sans what it did.
"i think it's called a rubix cube, bro."
Papyrus put the cube down. "OH." He turned and faced Sans. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT BROTHER? YOUR FACE IS BLUE!"
"of course i am bro, i'm going tibia fine."
Papyrus threw his hands in the air. "OH MY GOD SANS!"
Sans smirked. "what can i say bro? i'm a bit of a-" "SANS, NO."
"bonehead." Sans winked and pointed at Papyrus, fingers in the gun pose.
"I GIVE UP!" Papyrus got up and fled the kitchen, leaving his puzzle behind on the table. "UNDYNE! WHAT IS THIS 'ANIME' YOU ARE WATCHING?"