Flowey?

A/N~ I know some of you have been waiting a while for this... But well life has been a bitch to me lately. Thank you to everyone who has stayed this long or kept the book in your library. And special thanks to everyone who provided support for this book when I have failed to be a good author. Honestly, you guys are amazing. Also, quick question. Are there any male readers? And more specifically, any male readers want to request a character x male reader?

You remembered the day you fell, just weeks ago now. You had fallen down the hole, landing on a patch of soft, golden flowers. You had met Flowey that day. Of course, he turned out to be a hostile little shit after that, attempting to take your soul. But your adventures were over now, and everyone was free... Save, for poor little Flowey. He remained alone in the Underground. You hadn't been since you freed everyone. Sans and Papyrus, the rest, had been grateful, so much so that them constantly thanking you drove you nuts. The presence of monsters tipped the balance in the relationship you had with other humans. They, were not grateful. They hated what you had done, and you weren't sure what you despised more. The monsters being over grateful, or the humans being under appreciative.

One day it was just too much. Putting up with both the skeleton brothers and Alphys profusely thanking you, then a long day of the human children pushing you around and insulting you was driving you absolutely crazy. You needed some peace. You went wandering, attempting to decide what you hated more, but it was too difficult. You hated both with a passion. But what were you to do?

Stuck in your thoughts, you didn't realise your feet had lead you astray from the path and to the hole you had fell down not too long ago, and yet it felt like months in comparison. You delved into your memories of the times you spent down there. It was so full of life, despite the low numbers of the monster population. You leant forwards, staring into the darkness of Mount Ebott. A few rocks slid off the edge and went flying into the seemingly bottomless pit, though you of all people would know better. For a brief second, you appreciated the fact that you weren't those rocks, before your foot slid out from under you as the rocks underneath your feet detached themselves to join the others that had dropped. Flailing your arms, you were once again falling into the black heart of the mountain.

~

The fall was shorter than you remembered. Had you passed out last time? Or this one? You had no clue, but you were here now. You weren't sure how you had managed to be lucky enough to land on the same golden patch of flowers that saved you last time. Once again, you wandered through the dark halls of the ruins, coming upon the vast room you had first met Flowey in. Everything was as you remembered it. A seemingly natural spotlight in the middle of the room, where Flowey had stood straight and cheery. But now, it was cold down here, no monsters to keep the magic alive. You wanted to cry. It was darker here.

"What are you doing here?" The broken voice of Flowey startled you as he popped out of the ground, without his usual fake cheerfulness. Instead, his head was tilted to the ground, petals drooped. Overall, he looked defeated.

"I fell," you said, cautiously taking a step backwards. You know what he was capable of, and yet you felt a twinge of sympathy for the flower.

"Again?"

"Yes." You observed him. He wasn't moving, and it was starting to creep you out. What was wrong with him? Was it the loneliness down here?

"Just leave, then. There's nothing left here for you, or me," his voice cracked and deepened like it used to, but it echoed in a way that sounded like a broken soul.

You sat down, a good few metres away, crossing your legs and resting your head on your palm. Flowey's head snapped up at you, and you were surprised to see tears beading in the corner of his eyes. "Why are you still here?! Leave!"