Oh, Sans

A/n: so as requested here is some Fontcest, normal Undertale style ;3 and I'm sorry if these seem short, heh.

Papryus thought of himself as a great human hunter, but above that, a great brother. He cared for Sans with all of his being, despite how lazy he could be and his horrible puns. But he still loved him to death. He checked on him daily, when he knew the lazy bones would be sleeping on the job. But today, when Papyrus checked Sans' post, he was no where to be found. He searched it inside and out, all of Snowdin and Hotlands for hours for his brother, before he found him laying in the shallow waters of the Waterfall in the dark. If it weren't for the luminescent echo flowers, Papyrus would have missed his shivering form all together. He crouched next to his brother. He was half soaked, eyes screwed shut and clutching his jumper in his hands near his pelvis. It was obvious to Papyrus that Sans was in pain. "SANS?" He shook Sans awake. "SANS, ARE YOU OKAY, LAZY BONES?"

Sans opened one eye and cracked a small smile. "of course, bro." Papyrus shot him a worried look as his eyes rolled back and Sans passed out. Papyrus nearly freaked out, worrying for his brother before he scooped him up and cradled his smaller form close to his chest, carrying him home and into his bedroom, stepping over the mess of clothes on the floor and laying him in his bed.

Papyrus continued to worry about Sans for the rest of the night, being the great brother he was. He refused to go on watch the next day while his brother was still passed out upstairs. The Royal Guard could wait. Papyrus sat down at the dining table, elbows resting on the table and skull resting on his gloved hands, struggling to think of what could be wrong with his brother. To distract himself, he made his great spaghetti, tapping his foot absentmindedly. It only distracted him for so long. He was back to worrying about Sans, pacing the living room with long strides. Until he heard noises, from upstairs. Being the great brother he was, bounded up the stairs to check on his brother, what if something was wrong? He stopped just outside of his room,hand resting on the handle and skull against the door, listening. He heard grunts and pants from inside, and quickly threw open the door. He found Sans laying against his headboard in his messy bed, head thrown back, blue ecto dick in hand as he stroked himself between his bare legs, jacket open revealing his ribs underneath. Papyrus stared wide-eyed at his brother, who was blushing blue, slowly starting to pump himself while he stared bacl at Papyrus, eyes half closed, left eye glowing blue and tongue lolling out of his mouth. "SANS, ARE YOU OKAY?"

Papyrus had never seen his brother this way before. He was used to him being so calm, protective and lazy. He didn't know how to feel. In the Underground, monsters didn't care who screwed who. But Papyrus had never felt anything for anyone, even after Mettaton explained to him a monster's anatomy with the help of Alphys, without Sans knowing. But he knew he loved his brother, would do anything for him. "p-papyrus~" Sans groaned, arching his spine as his hand jerked. His voice was lower than normal, gravelly, like he had just woken up.

"YES, BROTHER?" Papyrus moved closer, hesitantly. Sans continued to stroke and pump himself, arching his spine and panting. "papyrus, please~" Sans grunted like he was in pain.

"HOW CAN I HELP YOU, SANS?" Papyrus stood next to the bed, looking down on his brother pleasing himself with his head cocked to the side in confusion. What ever it was, if it helped his brother, he would do it.

Sans grabbed Papyrus' wrist, pulling him onto the bed until Papyrus was hovering over his brother, knees on either side of him. He was hesitant, didn't know what he was doing. Sans pulled him down, smashing their mouths together and lifting his hips to meet Papyrus', cock pressed into Papyrus' pelvis begging for attention. Sans moaned between kisses. "please~"

"PLEASE WHAT, BROTHER?"

"nngh, papyrus, i want you in me~" Sans spread his legs for his brother, showing him his magic hole glowing blue, just for Papyrus. Papyrus conjured his own ecto dick, hardening in his shorts and glowing orange, forming a bulge Sans seemed pleased with, wriggling his hips underneath him. Papyrus was glad that Mettaton taught him a thing or two, although he had seen a dick before, Sans' when he was jacking himself off when he thought Papyrus wasn't home.

Sans fumbled for his shorts, pulling them down and looking at Papyrus' larger cock. Papyrus kicked off his shorts and pressed himself against Sans' hole, unsure. "A-ARE YOU SURE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, SANS?"

"haa, please!~" Sans begged him, hands clenching the bed sheets as he lay his head back, still blushing blue. Papyrus himself was blushing orange as he pushed inside slowly, allowing his brother to adjust to him being there. Sans groaned and arched his back, clenching around Papyrus. After a moment he moved further inside his brother, holding himself up with his arms. He buried himself inside Sans to the hilt, leaning down to kiss Sans' nose lovingly. Sans looked up at Papyrus, eyes pleading. "p-papyrus~" his voice was still low and gravelly. It was starting to stir something inside him. Papyrus pulled back, sliding against Sans' magic walls, and then pushed forwards. The feeling was unlike anything Papyrus had ever felt. Not once had he ever held hands with anyone, or pleased himself. It was intense, to feel Sans around him. Papyrus began to move faster, slamming into his brother, encouraged by Sans moaning his name and yelling. Papyrus lost himself in the feeling of Sans, slamming forwards and enjoying every noise his brother made, until he couldn't take it anymore. He groaned and stopped moving mid-thrust, cumming long and hard inside Sans, his brother there right alongside him, moaning his name in ecstasy. Papyrus pulled out as his ecto dick flickered away, holding Sans close to his chest. Sans cuddled into him, and Papyrus smiled.

Later, Sans was embarrassed to wake up in the arms of Papyrus, telling him on the way down to the kitchen that he was in heat and wouldn't have to do that again. Papyrus surprised him by kissing him and fucking him on the dining table.