My Lover is a Pizza

Pizza, one of the most loved foods across the globe. Originating from Italy, this delectable sexy hot cheesy piece of ass is available probably in a store near you. Yes, yes, take that steamy pizza out of the oven and devour it all. You'll never forget the sweet love nectar taste of the pizza. Pepperoni, cheese , any fucking topping taste good on that bitch, fucking fuck the pizza. Let its cheesy goodness melt in your mouth. Pizza is love Pizza is life. I will kill your whole family to eat my pizza. FUCK ME PIZZA FUCK ME. I fucked in the tower of pizza in 1600s, that's why its tilted. I fucked so hard in it, it fucking tilted. You wish you could do that huh? WELL YOU'RE NEVER GETTING MY FUCKING PIZZA YOU WHORE. PAPA JOHN DADDY AHHH~. I will never settle for shitty oven pizza, I get REAL pizza ASSSSS. I bet you want a Pizza of that pizza. I thrust myself into the pizza letting the greasiness get all over my body when I orgasm. Papa can fuck me in the ass all night, little ceasers got nothing on him. If your dick was pizza I would slob on that nob like a corn on the cob. Foodhub is my go to website when I don't have anymore pizza. My house is made out of pizza boxes, I'm a father, but I'm poor from buying so much pizza. I leave all my pizza that I fucked when they get pizza pregnant and don't play child support. I'm waiting for my Pizza children to gro p so I can fucking eat them. I want that divine tomato sauce all over my fucking body NYESSSSSSSSSSSS. ShovE PizzA sticks up my ass PAPA.  

( What the actual fuck did I just make at 3 am )