Chapter Two

{I freaking love this picture пзп}

You woke up feeling very groggy. Ignoring the stinging feeling you felt in your left arm, knowing that it was most likely broken, you noticed that you were in an unknown room.

I'm probably in the palace...

You thought as you groaned.

"Might as well get some rest....Then again, I wish to know why Ja'Far is here...."

You told yourself as the door slowly opened. Grabbing your (weapon), you jumped out of bed and got in a fighting stance as a man with long purple hair walked in. Ja'Far soon followed and glared at you.

"(y/n){Your name}..."

Ja'Far growled out as he took notice of your stance and (weapon).

"Ja'Far...." You said as you remembered him from a few years back.

You two were inseparable. Always sparring together, always playing with each other. Back in Sham Lash, you both killed your parents. You did the deed the same night Ja'Far did his and played with each other right after. Comforting each other with company and hugs. Laughter followed you both everywhere you went.

"You haven't changed a bit, (y/n). You're just as disgusting as I remember."

Ja'Far said, as a sharp pain struck in your heart. Yes, you did have a crush on Ja'Far back then. But that was then, and this is now. Do your feelings remain the same? Most likely not....

"And you're just as innocent and pathetic as I remember."

You smirked as he grew mad.

"You flat chested, revolting woman!"

You growled at that.

"You wimp of a man!"

"You insolent, seductive-!"

Wait, seductive?

"That's enough, Ja'Far. Remember what I told you. We are not going to harm her. I'm sure she has a good reason for trying to kill me."

Sinbad said as he ushered you back into bed. Complying, you grunted and held onto your (weapon) as Ja'Far tried to take it away from you.

"Fine, you can keep it..."

Ja'Far huffed and crossed his arms. You giggled slightly at that, as Sinbad's eyes widened at your sudden cheeriness.

"It is true...I did have a reason..."