Nationals Finals Part 1

(LOD's song At top please feel free to listen to it during chapter.)

Richelle's POV:

Me and Noah quickly get out the cab and find The Next Step.

"Hi guys." I say.

"What are you guys doing here?" Becca asks then she hugs me.

"I wanted to cheer you guys on ." I reply. "When's LOD performing?"

"In fifteen minutes." She replies.

"Shouldn't you guys be getting ready?" I ask

"Yeah Richelle's right lets go to the changing rooms." Riley replies.

~Time skip 15 minutes~

Everyone has put on their costumes. (See them in next chapter.) Then we go to the side stage and see LOD's performance. It's amazing! 

Their feet their everything is amazing! Their technique with the ballet moves and amazing. They are like machines, ballet machines. When they finished they bow to the audience and they get a standing ovation. 

"LOD has scored 94 points." a judge says.

Ninety-four points? That's a lot! But i'm sure they can win. Before they go on guess who has to come up to us. Abi. 

"Hey guys your costumes are so cute." She says to the team. "You should totally go to a six year old's party. You'd fit right in.

"Leave them alone." I reply.

"I'm so scared. BTW I hope you have a miscarriage Richelle." She says to me.

She has gone to far now I grab some pointe shoes laying around on the floor and slap her across the face.  The team laugh as she runs off blood running down her stupid face.

"Haha!" Skylar said. "She totally deserved that."

"I know right." Shannon says.

Then it's time for the Next Step to take the stage.

"Good luck guys." Noah says to them.

Then they run on stage I can't wait to see their performance.

Authors Note

LOD song is in the top also here is what LOD's costumes are please copy this link: 

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://img01.cp.aliimg.com/bao/uploaded/i3/743524638/TB2sxYhapXXXXaQXpXXXXXXXXXX-743524638.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Standard-Ballroom-Dance-Dress-for-Ballroom-Dancing-Robe-De-Bal-Dresses-Dance-Ballroom-Saia-Social-Competition/32328035086.html&h=800&w=800&tbnid=_sVNvdoxkGH4KM:&docid=xnJvElROVteq-M&ei=96MBV8P2I4ThaNnZqKAI&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwiDzsLBzPPLAhWEMBoKHdksCoQ4ZBAzCEEoPjA-