New A-troupe- descriptions Part 2 & 3 +Authors Note

Josh:

He is a easy going funny person. He used to be in J-troupe but got moved up to A-troupe. He is exceptionally hip-hop but he can also do a bit of break-dancing.

Becca:

She is extremely excited for internationals and is even more excited because she is going to Internationals with her sister Gabi. She is an Acro & Contemporary dancer.

Gabi:

She is very determined to win Internationals and she wants to win even more with her younger sister Becca. She is very dedicated to dance and The Next Step Studio. She is a ballet & Contemporary dancer.

Skylar:

She is so excited for Internationals and wants to win Internationals like her sister did last year. She is very kind and thinks about others before herself. She always has good intentions and makes friends with everyone. She is an Acro & Contemporary dancer.

Shannon:

She is excited to go to Internationals with her best friends. She is completely in love with dance but she stills cares more about her friends more then dance. She is very supportive and she is always honest and good at keeping secrets. But sometimes being good at keeping secrets isn't always a good thing. She is an Acro & Contemporary dancer.

Fan Made Characters:

Jack:

He is very easy going and friendly. He is also quite weird but in a funny and good way. He likes to be creative with dancing and has a passion for street-dance even though he is a hip-hop dancer.

Crystal:

She is very kind but can sometimes get over excited. She is extremely energetic and passionate about dance. She easily makes friends with her nice and unique personality. However she has a deep secret about her pass. Will it be cause her to be unable to dancer or will it be something small? She is a ballet & Hip-hop

Lewis:

He is a very shy and quiet boy but extremely kind-hearted and generous. Sometimes he can be a bit of a doormat but he doesn't mind. However he wants to come out of his shell. Will The Next Step help him to? He is a ballet dancer.

Authors Note:

Hey guys I'll upload a super long chapter hopefully Sunday night but I may upload sooner. I hope you guys don't hate me.