Internationals Auditions Part 1

Authors note

Hey guys this chapter in book time is one month after the previous and to clear some things up Richelle is 5 months pregnant. Also the actual season four characters will appear later in the book.

Noah's POV:

"Ok everyone for internationals we only need twelve of you and as they are sixty-four of you competing today and tomorrow we will have a total of three rounds until we decide who makes it in to A-troupe." Riley says. "The first is a freestyle round everyone will perform a three moves and the best forty-eight will make it to the next round. Then the second is dance battle. You will be randomly selected and only the twenty-four winners will make it to the next round. Then the last is choreography and only the best twelve are selected."

I go to a corner and see the other auditions. 

~Time skip 10 minutes~

Finally it's my turn to do a solo. I dance to 'Take it to the top.' First I do a backhand spring then a Grand-Jete then then I do a B-Twist last.

~Time skip 30 minutes~

"Ok everyone the dances that are moving on are" Riley says. "Noah...."

~Time skip 5 minutes~

~The 16 dancers that don't make it leave~

"Ok everyone good job. Tomorrow are the dance battles make sure you practice." Riley says. "I hope to see you all tomorrow."