Hospital Part Two

Richelle's POV:

I am still laying down. While I hear the doctors talking. I'm still in a coma but I will hopefully wake up today. 

Third Person View

The hospital was chaos there were nurses running down the corridors with medicine and needles in their hands. Doctors were taking vital medicine to the cancer block. You could hear pregnant women screaming from the pains of labor. It was madness. 

Doctor Smith was running down to see how his patient, Richelle was doing. When he got there he saw June writing information down. He ran up to her and asked how Richelle was. Then June replied.

"Doctor Smith, something has happend to the babies they are now.... three of them." 

Doctor Smith was shocked. When June saw him so shocked like this she knew she had to tell him the reason.

"When the knife entered Richelle's body. It actually hit one of the babies." June spoke calmly. "Luckily it didn't damage the baby that much and actually split it in half. So they are 3 triplets in her."

Doctor Smith was confused.

"How will Richelle keep all three babies. When one of them separated?"

"We put her on a intense nutrition drip which will allow her to keep all three babies alive."

"Ok June can you tell her fiance?" Doctor Smith asked.

"Ok."

Noah's POV

I am sitting in one of the waiting rooms in the critical care part of the hospital. The doctors say that Richelle will wake up tomorrow. I hope she does. Then June come to me and said.

"Noah, Richelle is having triplets."

Authors Note

Hey guys sorry for not uploading in like forever. My teachers thought it would be a good idea to have exams in the same week. So I had to revise and do homework. But now I can make a lot more chapters. The third baby is going to be a boy and will be called Jason. Thanks to: MyLittlePonyShipper1