i.

"hyung!"

yoongi scowls as a pair of feet land on his lap, knocking over his journal. his fingers are cold, sharp and delicate, and jimin winces as the older boy's fingers curl over his ankle, yanking the smaller boy away.

"yah," yoongi huffs, bending over to pick up his work. he dusts off the page, erasing a mark that he accidentally made on the crisp white paper. he brushes the shavings away, watching as they fall to the floor. when he looks back up at jimin, his eyes are bloodshot, his lips red as he scowls. "what do you want? i'm working."

jimin smiles, eyes shining like the sun. his grin is a little too wide, too enthusiastic for yoongi to handle right now. "i'm just keeping you company."

yoongi rolls his eyes, placing the journal back on on his lap. jimin wiggles, placing his feet over yoongi's notebook. when yoongi looks up with a scowl, all jimin does is grin sleepily, his eyes falling shut. he cuddles closer to the couch, his lips pursing. his eyelashes cast a shadow on his cheeks, his hair falling over his eyes.

jimin starts letting out soft huffs, his chest rising and falling slowly. yoongi twists his lips, sighing as he shrugs off his sweater, draping it over the younger boy.

"your skin is fucking cold jimin," yoongi scolds, letting his fingers trail on jimin's exposed skin.

jimin hums, ignoring yoongi as he shivers slightly, snuggling with the material. "love you hyung," he mumbles half asleep.

and yoongi doesn't stress about it, just shakes hair from his eyes, scribbling furiously, his tongue peeking out from his pink lips. "i know," he says.