ii.

the first time jimin kisses yoongi, it throws yoongi off his equilibrium just a little.

jimin has just turned of age, and he had tugged on yoongi's hand restlessly, whining, "can we please go out? pleeeaaassee?"

and so, yoongi was dragged out. he's wearing a too hot leather jacket, jimin throwing it at him as he called out, "trust me, you look good in it." yoongi had scowled, grumbling as he slipped it over his shoulders.

"so," jimin had announced with a flourish as he arrives at the bar, "are you buying me my first drink?"

yoongi scoffs, leaning on his elbows against the bar. he raises a brow. "i'm not buying you a drink, they're fucking expensive." he shakes hair from his eyes, raising his lips in a smirk at a boy who's eyeing him.

jimin whines, tugging at yoongi's sleeve. "but hyung, how am i supposed to get drunk?" he grins widely, his eyes sparkling. "isn't that what i'm supposed to do?"

yoongi is too busy eye fucking the boy beside him, so all he does is shrug jimin's hand off. he clicks his tongue, finally turning to glare at jimin when the younger boy keeps tugging at his sleeve. "shit jimin, just fucking flirt and someone will buy you a drink. you're cute enough."

jimin's grin is lopsided, his cheeks pink. "you think i'm cute?"

yoongi laughs lightly, reaching out to ruffle jimin's hair. he doesn't catch jimin's loving gaze that's being directed his way, so all yoongi does is say, "of course, you're adorable." he pushes himself off the bar when he notices someone walking his way, his lips raised into an easy grin.

"hey," he says when the person finally arrives. he twirls his fingers in a wave. "i'm yoongi."

the other boy grins, finally noticing jimin glaring at him. he casts a glance toward the younger boy before looking back up at yoongi. "this your date?"

jimin is opening his mouth, but yoongi beats him to it. "no, this is my kid brother. he's just turned of age." he raises a brow. "so, you buying us a drink?"

the other person grins, leaning beside yoongi. jimin frowns, not even enjoying the free drink that is placed in front of him because yoongi is too busy flirting.

and so, jimin gets drunk.

"hyung," jimin whines as he tugs at yoongi's sleeve. yoongi is busy leaning towards a different boy from earlier, his lips pressed at his ear. so when he looks down at jimin, his lips are formed into a scowl. jimin is panting, his shirt askew.

"what?"

"dance with me," he smiles, hiccuping slightly.

the boy that yoongi was previously with gives them both a quick look over before walking off, causing yoongi to huff. he looks down at the younger boy, with red lips stained of alcohol and dazzling eyes. yoongi swipes at his lips with his tongue. "fine," he pushes jimin softly towards the dance floor. he puts his lips at jimin's ear, his breath tickling the younger boy and causing him to shiver. "but just this one time."

jimin is on cloud nine as he tugs yoongi to the dance floor, and he's so happy that he almost forgets that yoongi is a bad dancer, but that's okay, jimin decides, all he has to do is stand there.

jimin isn't holding back at all as he twirls around yoongi, the older boy laughing as jimin giggles with glee. his breath catches a little in his throat when jimin presses his body against the older boy. his hips press into yoongi's roughly, causing jimin to stumble as he knocks a little too hard against him. yoongi reaches out to clasp at jimin's hips, steadying him.

"maybe we should stop," yoongi says as jimin starts to move his hips.

"no," jimin's breathing is labored. he let out a small hiccup, bringing his hands up to wrap around yoongi's neck. "i want to dance with you."

yoongi purses his lips, frowning as jimin continues moving his hips. he very slowly grates his hips into yoongi, causing him to hiss. "be careful, jimminie. you don't know what you're doing."

jimin spreads his fingers wide against the back of yoongi's neck. his fingers are cold and wet from the perspiration of the drink he just had previously. the back of yoongi's neck is warm, and jimin tangles his fingers into the older's hair slightly. his mouth drops open, his chest heaving, "then show me."

yoongi reaches up to yank jimin's hands away from him. there's a deep set frown on his lips, his brows furrowed. "that's enough."

but jimin is desperate, clawing at yoongi. this might be his only chance, he thinks, and he blames it on the alcohol. jimin tugs at the lapels of yoongi's jacket, bringing him down so he can press his lips against his.

and yoongi's world shifts, just a little.

jimin is not exactly an experienced kisser, as exemplified by the fact that he's grabbing at yoongi awkwardly, with a touch that feels new. his lips are slanted awkwardly over yoongi's, but yoongi quickly fixes that when he reaches up to cup jimin's chin, tilting his head so their lips could meet better. jimin hums, scraping his nails on yoongi's scalp, tugging at his hair. yoongi groans, nibbling at jimin's lips as he starts to grind his hips into the younger boy. jimin whines, his breath hitching and yoongi is trailing kisses down jimin's neck, the smaller boy tilting his head back to give yoongi better access.

yoongi is too busy marking jimin with his lips, and it's only when someone shoves them, shouting "get a room!" that yoongi snaps back into reality.

he detaches himself from jimin, watching the younger boy blink slowly, his lips pink. he clears his throat, not removing his hands from jimin's hips. he shakes his head lightly, shifting his world back into it's rightful place.

"i can't do this jimin."

jimin blinks, his eyes a little hazy, and wet. "why not?"

yoongi presses his thumb tight against jimin's hip, his lips slowly forming a scowl. "i don't do relationships, jimin. you know that."

jimin's chest starts heaving, tears gathering at the corners of his eyes. "why? why yoongi?" his lips drop open and he pushes himself deeper against yoongi. "you love me, i – i know you do." he looks up at yoongi, his eyes pleading. "right? you love me?"

and yoongi feels his heart break as jimin starts to cry, grabbing desperately at yoongi's jacket, hiccuping out, "you love me, i know you do." his fingers are trembling and yoongi doesn't move them from the center of the dance floor, just wraps jimin in a protective hug as people dance around them. jimin gasps out, "you – you love me... i, dammit, i love you."

yoongi leans down, blinking harshly as he presses a soft kiss to the top of jimin's head. his voice is soft, barely a whisper. "i know."