iii.

jimin knows that yoongi doesn't do relationships, but yoongi gives him all that he can.

jimin peeks from underneath the blanket he's hiding under, watching as yoongi slowly starts to get dressed. his eyes are wide, his face flushed, and yoongi can see a bite mark curling around jimin's shoulder, realizing quickly that there might be a little blood seeping from jimin's skin.

yoongi buttons up his jeans, walking over and sitting next to jimin on the bed. his thumb reaches out to brush at the younger boy's shoulder, his lips tugging into a frown. "i'm sorry," yoongi whispers. "i'll be more careful next time."

jimin relaxes underneath yoongi's touch, letting his eyes close briefly. there's deep rings around his eyes, his face hollowed out a bit. jimin licks his lips, opening his eyes and tilting his head as he stares at yoongi. he smiles, just a little. "it's okay, hyung."

yoongi sighs, shaking hair from his eyes. he quickly stands back up, finishing getting changed. he steps over a condom wrapper, using his foot to push it aside with the rest of them. "you got any plans for today?"

"i might go swimming, maybe. i don't know, jungkook and taehyung invited me."

"swimming?" yoongi frowns.

"yes, that thing you do in water?"

yoongi looks back to throw jimin an ugly look. "i know what swimming is." he licks his lips. "you're going with jungkook? you know he likes you right?"

jimin hums, avoiding yoongi's eyes. he lifts a slim shoulder in a shrug, causing the blanket to fall. "i know." he starts shivering from the cold.

"you know?"

"well, yeah," jimin mumbles, his cheeks red, "but it doesn't matter because i don't like him."

jimin is still shivering. "fuck jimin, will you please stop shivering? cover yourself up." jimin pulls the blanket up to his chin, looking at yoongi with wide eyes. yoongi licks his lips, looking over the small boy. he won't deny it – jimin is a good fuck, easy to please, and he does what he's told, but he's also surprising in the way he pushes into yoongi sometimes, his gaze fiery as he demands, "my turn now."

but if yoongi loses jimin to jungkook, it just might be for the best.

(for jimin, anyway. yoongi thinks.)

"maybe you should give him a chance," yoongi suggests as he shrugs his coat on.

jimin frowns. "i don't want to give him a chance."

yoongi fiddles with his pockets, looking for his keys. "well why not? he seems nice."

jimin looks at yoongi like he's dumb. "because i love you."

and there it is. it makes yoongi's breath catch in his throat, a slight fluttering starting at the bottom of his spine. there's an uncomfortable feeling on his chest and it makes him shuffle his feet. he looks up at jimin's loving eyes, and for the sake of them both, yoongi tries to say it. he tries to force it out. i love you too. but he can't, because he doesn't know if those words are true. all he can manage to force out is "i..." anyway.

jimin sighs, drawing patterns on the bedsheets. "it's okay, hyung." his lips are forming a straight line. "i'll see you later."

yoongi sighs, coming over to cup the back of jimin's neck as he reaches down to press a soft kiss to his forehead. he's pulling away when jimin reaches up, catching yoongi's lips in a quick kiss. something heavy sits in yoongi's stomach, the feeling of guilt and regret eating away at him.

he can feel himself eating away at jimin's brightness, but he's always been selfish, so he kisses him back.