1

" These niggas was no where to be found I had low income."
-
July 24, 2014.
| Monique Marshall. |

I walked throughout the mall with, my bestfriend and Angelo on my hip. He was only 11 months, and didn't look so much like his daddy.

" Girl, should Lo get these Jordan's? They cute." My bestfriend Niyah asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Those cute, but didn't Durk tell you not to be spending and splurging on materialistic things until he got back right?"

Durk was her on and off baby daddy. They been fucking with each other for a long ass time, 6 years at the most.

" He said spend if it's a must, and it's a must to have my baby looking right and in check." She shrugged grabbing Lo off my hip.

" Whatever you say Ku." I grabbed some Air Force 1s, going to asking for my size.

-

Niyah pulled up to her and Durk, small but spacious apartment and got out. Grabbing Lo out the car seat and her bags from shopping, we made our way towards the complex.

| Niyah Caldwell. |

" Baby you here?" I semi-yelled throughout the house. I put Lo down on the floor and let him roam around for a bit before I get situated.

I walked to the back of our tiny home, I seen Durk and Rondo passing guns back and fourth loading them.

" I told you about this shit G." I sat the shopping bags down.

" And I told you to quit spending money that we gonna need later on for more important shit G." He mocked my tone.

" Ok, I understand that but you got me bent if you think imma let my baby walk around looking like who did it and why." I sassed back.

" Niyah come get Lo and lock the door, I'm out." Moni said, echoing throughout the house.

I walked down the short hallway and picked up Lo, locking the door on her way out. After I made sure she was in the car she pitched a ride with, I turned my head back to the bedroom.

" Back to you. " Durk got up with none of the guns in sight.

" We got some to handle. I'll handle you when I'm home. Love y'all." He kissed Lo on the cheek and me on the lips. He smacked my butt and walked out the room, leaving me in my thoughts with our baby.

-

We back on this on this mf too 😎❤️ . Back &' im better face ass , but we got a whole new plot + more drama / good shit 👀 .. stay tuned !

Durk and Angelo Banks ^

Durk and Angelo Banks ^ . Durk 19 and Lo is 11 months.

 Durk 19 and Lo is 11 months

Niyah Caldwell ^ . Niyah 18 , she finished her whole year of school and is out of school.

 Niyah 18 , she finished her whole year of school and is out of school

Monique Marshall ^ . Moni is 18 , and finished school as well .

-

Written by: @biitcchhh