4

|Niyah Caldwell |

It was about 11 o'clock at night & I had just got off of work. I waited outside my job patiently waiting for Durk to pull up.

I texted him like 3 times telling him I was ready to be picked up and he ain't even been reading my messages. It's scaring me, Durk usually ALWAYS replies to me, even when I'm mad at him so I'm frightened.

I been waiting outside for about 30 minutes now and still, no reply.

I decided to call him this time, hoping to get a response.

It rung a few times, then it finally answering and I was relived.

"Durk, where the fuck you at? I been standing here for 30 fucking minu—"

I was cut off by a familiar voice, "Yo it's Rondo. Durk got locked up & they go Lo up there. Go scoop them from the police station."

"Oh my gosh. How the fuck am I supposed to do that? He was my ride,"

"Where you at? I'll take you."

"At my job; the nursing home right down the street from my crib."

"Say less sis I'm onna way." He said quickly then hung up and before I knew it he was pulling up in his car.

"Hey Rondo. So what happened?" I asked anxiously, tapping my leg and sweating a little bit. Last thing I needed was for my boyfriend to be locked up & my son to be out of my custody, I just hope everything is okay.

"High speed chase from the cops."

"With my son in the car? Oh no no."

"Yeah Lo was in the backseat the whole time."

"He gon get hard time huh?"

"I don't think so. They let him out free but he still gotta gotta go to court so ain't no telling what's gon happen."

"The car got towed?"

"Most likely, but I don't know sis." Rondo exhaled & shook his head while speaking.

Now how are we supposed to get around with no car? It's all bad, I swear Ima kill Durk when I see him. Why is he running from the police with my son in the car?

"You was there when it happened?"

"Yeah. We was sitting onna porch minding our business and the police rode up, say some stupid shit, Durk hopped in car, spit on the police car & took off with the cops behind him."

"What the fuck was he thinking?"

| Monique Marshall |

I was laying on my stomach, texting Herb. I gave him my number last night we been texting on and off every since I got home this morning, just getting to know eachother.

Herb 😍👀 - wydrn

Moni 🤤 - nun hby lil boy

Herb 😍👀 - thinkin about you

Herb 😍👀 - and what ima do to you when you be mines

Moni 🤤 - 😏 what you gon do?

Herb 😍👀 - bend you over the kitchen counter & pipe you from the ba— yk what? that ain nun of your business yet