7

| Niyah Caldwell |

I called Durk for the 20th time but got the same results, no answer.

I sighed and put my head in my hands, I didn't mean what I said in that way. He was always so dramatic.

I picked up a crying Lo and attempted to rock him back to sleep.

" Shh baby," I whispered while going back and fourth.

He calmed down with his crying and I laid him down, I soon got in the bed and laid next to him.

I tried calling Durk one more time but still got no response.

I said quick prayer hoping nothing bad happened cause lords knows I'll go crazy.

| Durk Banks|

I found myself at Moni's apartment complex, I wanted more.

As I walked towards her designated floor, I ignored one of Niyah calls once again and shook my head.

Before I knocked on her door I looked down at my ankle, lucky the monitor was dead and they wouldn't know where I was.

I knocked loudly and heard a groan from the inside of the apartment.

" Who is it?" I heard Moni soft voice.

" Just open up." I replied while putting my thumb over the peephole.

She opened the door and I took in her appearance— she had on a tank top that showed her erect nipples and some black boyshorts.

" Durk why ar—"

Before she could get her full sentence out, I crashed my lips into hers and closed the door with my foot.

I picked her up and kept my hands onto her waist for support while she locked her legs around me.

I started sucking on her neck and walked into the kitchen since it was the closest.

" Durk we can't be doing this?" She moaned softly in my ear as I continued to suck and nipple on her neck while playing with one of her erect nipples.

" Tell me you want me to stop and I'll leave right now." I stopped playing with her nipple and slid my hand down to her panties and pulled them to the side.

I started to rub her clit gently in a circular motion, seeing her squirm— I speeded up my pace and soon stuck my finger inside the entrance of her pussy.

" You still want me to stop Moni?" I whispered into her ear while sliding my finger in and out of her.

" N-no." She choked out.

After realizing she had enough of the foreplay, I took my finger out and tasted her warm, sweet juices.

I started to unbuckle my pants but she stopped me and started to do it herself.

I looked down at her as she took me into her warm mouth.

I softly moaned as I pulled her hair up from in front of her face.

She slurped and slobbed until I came. She swallowed it and I gestured her to get up.

She did my command and I slid her panties all the way off and bent her over.

I slid my dick in the entrance and cursed at tight she was.

" Damn Moni." I grabbed onto a hold of her shoulder for support.

I slid all the way in and soon found a rhyme. She began throwing it back matching my strokes while moaning like crazy.

Her moans were even better than Niyah's. She seemed like a pro compared to what I had at home.

" Shit," She cursed while putting one leg up so I could get better access.

She rubbed onto her own clit and I started sucking on her neck once again. Leaving my own marks.

" Durkkkk." She moaned as she squirted and her legs started shaking.

I kept going until we heard the door.

" Really M?" Moni's cousin Brittany walked through the door.

I slid my dick out and put it back into my pants.

Soon as I let Moni go she collapsed onto the floor while I chuckled.

" Damn," was all she said before Brittany shook her head and went to her room.

| Herbert Randy Wright.|

I started thinking about Moni again. I dont What was about this girl but she had me sprung right now.

I inhaled and let the thick smoke trail out of my nose.

" What's on yo mind?" Gee Money asked while I passed the blunt.

" This one chick," he passed the blunt back.

" Damn, " was all he said before I started zoning out again.

-

Written by: biitcchhh