12

| Monique Marshall |

I laid on my back on my bed in my bedroom just letting my thoughts take over as I stared up at the ceiling. I can't believe I got myself so deep in this shit. I traded on my bestfriend for a nigga that I can't seem to let go. All we do is have sex but that dick hold so much power that just override anything I ever said no to. I miss Niyah, I tried to apologize because I realized I was wrong but I think she got me blocked. I made a mistake, I should've never started fucking Durk but now since I started, I can't stop.

"You taste just like strawberries babygirl." Durk mumbled against my clit as he worked his tongue & mouth on my pussy. I was laid on my back, truly enjoying the moment but I was too deep in my thoughts to moan & show that I liked what he was doing.

Then there's Herb, who I'm starting to fall inlove with but can't really show him because I'm not sure if he feels the same way. I might be falling inlove with a nigga who don't give too shits about me. I reached over to my nightstand & grabbed my iPhone before spreading my legs a little wider for Durk, "Right there." I told him while moaning softly.

I unlocked my phone with my thumb & went into my messages then hit the top conversation which just so happened to be Herb. I began typing him, I got sumn I wanna tell you.

I couldn't take no more; it ain't that big of a secret but I been holding it & I think it's time I let him know the real deal. After all, he does deserve to know.

Almost immediately, he texted back, Wassup baby?

I bit down on my lip & threw my head back as I came all over Durk lips and on the sheets that I now had to wash. I fell inlove with you. I pressed send & instantly, the three typing dots appeared. His ass must have been waiting on me to respond.

Thought it was just me. I smiled mentally before responding one last time. Pick me up around 10.

"Whoever in the phone got yo attention can keep that shit because I'm outta here, Ima see you tomorrow or sumn." Durk spoke while throwing his white tee over his head and sliding into his Jordan's.

"Boy shut up, I'm on Instagram." I quickly switched apps before showing him my screen.

"Oh ok, I thought you was texting Herb." said a now exiting my bedroom Durk just ass my phone dinged with a reply from Herbert. I chuckled at the ironic moment.

His response read, Can't. Ima sleep over tho.

Sounds like a plan. I hit send before tossing my phone gently back on the nightstand & rising up from my bed, heading to the hallway bathroom since Brittany was the only one with a bathroom in her room.

| Niyah Caldwell |

"Where do you want the couch ma'am?" One of the movers asked me while I held a sleeping Lo in my arms.

"Right there against the wall on the right."

"Alright, all we gotta do is move the dryer & washing machine in & you're all set."

"Sounds good." I smiled in satisfaction. My house would be all done after that.

"Be right back, Ms Caldwell." he said before exiting the house once again.

"That look decent or I set it up wrong?"

"That's perfect Gee, you ain gotta do nothing else." I told him, walking to the bedroom to put Lo in his crib since he was already sleep.

"You sure? Because I'll help if you want me t—"

"Just go Gee, ya phone been blowing up all day." I said with a slight attitude. I think George is getting too attached because lately he been around more than usually talking about he just tryna help, ain't nothing else to help with; my house is complete.

"What's wrong wit you?"

I faked smiled but it looked real, "I'm good, why you ask?"

"Nothing, I'll catch you later." He reached in for a kiss on the lips. "Be safe."

"You too." I told him as he exited my crib. If only he knew that me & his feelings wasn't mutual. I don't want or too much care for Gee; his dick is good, of course but Durk got my heart & always will. That was my first love, my first child's father & my first time. My love for Durk Banks will never die. I just hope he feels the same about me & maybe we can put our mistakes & past issues in the past & start over.

| Herbert Wright.|

I knocked on Moni's bedroom door before just walking it. She laid flat on her stomach, snoring loudly with her phone repeatedly lighting up with iMessages from an Unknown contact. I wanted to check & see who it was but I decided to leave it alone.

I slipped out of my shoes & slid off my North Face jacket before jumping on her bed, attempting to awake her. I succeeded.

"Herrrrb!" She groaned while wipping sleep out of her eyes. I stopped jumping on the bed & laid on her, pecking her lips.

"Miss me?" I spoke against her lips.

"Mhm hm." She nodded while beginning to suck on my lips but her phone dinged about 5 more times.

"Get yo fucking phone it's been jumping since I got here."

"Well damn." She scrunched up her face at me then grabbed her phone from the nightstand. Her face went from calm to frantic within seconds.

"Wassup?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. She showed me her screen & anger rushed over my body.

Motherfuckers fucking with the wrong people.

-

Written by: extralit