Chapter Two

(***Johnnie's POV***)

"Well that's all for this video. If you liked it, make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to our channels. We will be seeing some of you tonight at Silver Lake Meadow at around 5:00 so make sure you come. See you guys later, bye!" Bryan said while shutting off the camera and uploading the video to MDE. "Nice video guys, we should probably go get ready since we look like shit," he said, laughing.

I laughed and agreed so me, Bryan, Kyle, and Jordan walked back to our apartment since they're gonna be staying with us a few more days. "Hey, do you want me to go get some monsters for us?" I suggested.

"Yeah good idea sweetie, I'll see you back at home soon," Kyle responded while winking at me. All of us laughed except Kyle who looked dead serious which made us laugh even more.

I started walking the other way to the nearest store I could find but checked my pocket to make sure I had my wallet with me and when I felt it, I continued walking.

I walked inside the store when a little bell went off meaning that a customer just walked in. There were only a few other people so the store was quiet. I walked in the back where the monsters were being held, when the bell went off again and I turned around to see a dark dyed red haired girl with ripped skinny jeans and a black veil brides hoodie walk inside. I stared closely at her, noticing every little detail. I couldn't look away.

Well, fuck Johnnie! I don't even know her and now I can't stop staring at her. But I have to say, she is very beau- NO STOP! I don't even know who the hell she is. Plus I'm DATING Alex. What is wrong with me? She saw me looking at her and looked away. Good job Johnnie, she probably doesn't even know you and she hates you already.....just what I fucking needed....

I sighed and picked up the 4 monsters I needed while struggling to hold them and walked up to the cashier and sat them down on the counter. I reached into my pocket for my wallet and I opened it up but panicked when I saw there was no money in it. I mentally cursed at myself because I checked to make sure I had my wallet but never even checked if I had money! Nice going stupid....

I didn't know what to do until the red head girl I was looking at earlier, offered to pay for everything. I wanted to deny but I had no choice and accepted her offer but promised to pay her back as soon as I could. She gave a small smile, avoiding eye contact, and started to walk away but I kinda wanted to talk to her. Nothing's wrong with talking, right? So I caught up with her and shyly asked if I can walk with her and she responded with a small nod (still not looking at me) and there was a awkward silence for what felt like forever until she decided to say something-

(****JADE'S POV****)

I arrived at the store and walked through the door when the little bells made their noise like they always do and I smiled to myself, remembering all the memories I had here. I looked up and only saw a couple of people in the store and breathed a sigh of relief. Now I won't get looked at or called a freak. I looked at the back of the store where the drinks were and saw one boy with black hair covering parts of his face and wearing a plain black T-shirt and skinny jeans starring at me so I looked away. He's probably trying to process the ugly image of me into his brain.

He stopped looking, and picks up 4 monsters. Why did he need so much? He had trouble carrying it and I wanted to help but I didn't want to trigger another panic attack. I walked away but kept on looking at him. He seemed awfully familiar but I have terrible vision and I left my glasses at home. I watched him set the drinks on the counter and pull out his wallet but panic written on his face when he opened it and I realized he didn't have any money.

I suddenly blurted out that I could pay for it but I quickly covered my mouth in an attempt to shut myself up but it was too late. I looked down, avoiding eye contact, and hoped this would end soon and gave him all my money I was gonna use to get myself a drink and a snack. He said he would pay me back but I really doubted it. I walked out the door trying to forget this ever happened when the same boy ran up to me and shyly asked if he could walk with me. I responded, still not looking at him, with a small nod but wondered why he was acting all shy. Why is he even talking to me? He's probably just another bully trying to get me to talk to him so he can pull some prank or whatever. Now I regret paying for his shit.

There was an awkward moment of silence but I just took out my phone and scrolled through instagram. After a while of walking like this, I decided to actually say something but the words that came out weren't the nicest. "Ok cut the bullshit, what do you want?" I asked slightly angry but still not looking at him.

"W-well nothing, I-I just wanted to talk to you but I'm sorry, I'll just leave you alone," the boy responded, sounding slightly hurt and started walking away from me. I felt kinda bad so I yelled at him saying, "No wait, I'm sorry I just-" I stopped mid sentence when the boy turned around and I saw what he looked like. His black hair still covering a bit of his face, his "secret british accent society" jacket, and his two lip rings. I stumbled back as I realized who he is.

"A-are....y-you...." I said, shaking a bit. The boy laughed and walked back next to me.

"Well, hey," he said smiling.

"I'm Johnnie Guilbert."