Chapter Six

I was currently laying on my bed, staring at my ceiling like I've done for the past few days, when Bryan bursted through my door asked if I wanted to do a YouNow with him.

I thought about it for a second until I agreed and stumbled out of bed and walking into the living room.

At least this is better than sitting alone in your room depressed, I thought.

"Ok, you ready?" Bryan asked me while opening up YouNow.

I simply nodded and Bryan went live and tweeted that he's on.

"Hey guys," I said and put on a fake smile.

We answered questions and crap until Bryan asked the viewers if I should cut his hair.

"Oh this should be fun," I grinned evilly.

"Well uh...I guess you guys want Johnnie to fuck up my hair," Bryan laughed nervously as he read all the comments saying for me to do that.

I got up and went in the bathroom to grab the scissors- razor and went back to the living room.

"Johnnie is that a RAZOR?" Bryan yelled as his eyes grow big. "So, yeah, I don't think the outcome is gonna be better than before."

We talked and laughed while I cut Bryan's hair until I finished and showed the viewers the big ball of hair I cut out.

"Holy shit its so BIG!" Bryan yelled, not realizing what he said.

"That's what she said," I laughed and threw the hair ball at Bryan's face.

He threw it back at me but I dodged it and grabbed the pillow from the couch and started beating him with it.

"Jesus christ Johnnie," Bryan yelled and grabbed the other pillow and started hitting me with it.

So basically we had a big pillow fight in front of everyone on YouNow until we both got tired and quit.

I looked at how long we've been broadcasting and it was almost 2 hours so me and Bryan said bye and we logged off.

"Feeling better?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah, better than before," I gave a small smile. "I'm gonna go to bed early tonight, goodnight."

I walked out of the room and walked into mine and took out my phone and laid on my bed.

I lied when I said I was going to sleep, my mind is blowing the fuck up with thoughts so there's no way in hell I'm gonna fall asleep.

I went on twitter and tweeted some shit when I heard a little buzz.

I got up and looked around, confused of where the hell that came from when the buzz went off again. I looked under my bed sheets and moved stuff around while I still heard the buzz and I thought I was going crazy.

'Maybe my mind's playing tricks on me,' I thought, but I still heard the noise keep going off as I desperately searched for where it was coming from.

I was about to give up and accept that I was going crazy when I turned around and saw a light go off in the girl's Jordan Sweeto bag.

I cursed at myself of how I was too stupid that I didn't see that in the beginning but focused my attention back on the buzzing phone and walked over to it.

I picked up the phone and saw that it had 4 text messages and 6 missed phone calls.

I unlocked her phone which surprisingly doesn't have a password on it and clicked on the unseen messages.

I looked at the name of the messenger and it said "Avoid." I was confused why it says that so I scrolled up and started reading the conversation the girl had with this number.

7:00 pm-

Where the fuck are you? You're supposed to be home making me dinner you little bitch.

8:00 pm-

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RUNNING AWAY! FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT.

9:00 pm-

If you don't come home in the next 10 minutes then you're going to fucking pay you worthless slut.

9:10-

So that's how you want to play huh? Fine. Just make sure you watch your back.

I read the last message over and over again.

"Just make sure you watch your back."

What does that exactly mean? Is this person coming after her? And who even is this? I sit down on my bed with the girl's phone still in my hand, trying to gather all my thoughts.

This unknown person said that she was supposed to be home so I'm guessing it's a family member or maybe someone that she lives with.

I look at the number of the unknown person and I take out my phone. I type the number in my phone and hover over the call button.

This person probably won't even answer but I have to know who this is. Maybe this is the person who kidnapped her. I take a deep breath and clicked on the call button and pressed the phone against my ear. I'm probably going to regret this.

I could feel my heart beating fast and looked down to see my hand kinda shaking. After a few rings, the person picked up.

It was an awkward few moments of silence and I felt like I was gonna throw up.

"H-hello?" I said.