Chapter Eight

DAY ONE

(***Jade's POV***)

"Is she awake?" I hear a voice ask.

"No, not yet," another voice responds. I don't have the energy to open my eyes. I have a pounding headache and my throat feels like it's on fire.

"Well, someone wake her up!" I hear a voice yell at the other voices and a pair of hands go around my waist.

"Princess, wake up," a soft male voice whispers in my ear. I try to turn around but the pair of hands hold me down. "I think someone is awake," the same voice whispers in my ear. I whimper and try to get out of his grip and eventually he lets go. I slowly open my eyes and take in my surroundings. I see 5 teen guys all staring at me and I recognize them immediately. They were the same guys that kidnapped me. I back into the corner of the bed that I realized I was on and one of the guys chuckled.

"Alright, I got it from here, everyone else get out," the same guy who chuckled says while everyone else leaves. I see one of the guys flash me a sympathetic look, but it quickly disappears as soon as it came. Wait, does he actually feel sorry for me?

"So," the guy interrupts me from my thoughts. "The name's Nick." He licks his lips and stares at my body. "What's yours, babe?" I stay quiet and use that time to get a good look at him. I notice his tan skin and short dark brown hair. He's wearing a white T-Shirt that exposes his muscular arms and blue navy jeans. "So I guess you like what you see," he smirks seeing that I was staring at him. I look away feeling embarrassed when I see him slowly making his way on top of me.

"Aren't you gonna tell me your name?" he asks, now fully on top of me.

"L-Leave me a-alone," I say while I struggle to get away from him.

"Come on babe, don't play hard to get," he says mischiefly while tugging on my shirt. "You're really hot you know." I try to back away but he holds me down.

"Get away from me!" I yell as I push him away. I get up and try to run but he roughly grabs a hold of me and pushes me back on the bed.

"What's the rush, sweetheart?" he starts taking off my shirt and I whimper. "Someone please help me!" I yell which just makes Nick laugh.

"It's just me and you, baby," he whispers, his sour breath smells very familiar. He reaches for two 6 inch rope's lying next to him on a desk while he continues to hold me down to I won't try to run away again. "You're gonna have to get used to this," he says while he ties my hands to the bed stand and starts taking off his pants.

(Yes, I realize these last few chapters have been short. The next one is much longer and it took a while to write).