3. Chapter - Impatient Yuu

A/N: Yeah, I decided to continue this...I am surprised by myself.  The next chapter should be longer than this one. That's if you want me to continue this kind of weird story.

I don't own the picture.

Edited by my fruity friend.~ @ThatOneFruit 

---------------------------------------------

"Enough...I can't let this continue anymore." Yuu clenched his small hands into fists and continued on his way to...somewhere. "I have to help him....Mika....just wait...I will show you that I can do it." with a determinated expression he hid behind an old abandoned house.

Flashback

They were walking to the hall where the vampires would take their blood through a horrible device. Yuu hated the thick needle that they always injected into their fragile necks.

The sound of blood being sucked out of their bodies made him feel sick and his hate for the vampires only got stronger, if it was even possible.

Both stopped when they saw a kid being roughly pushed away by a vampire. Yuu was about to shout at the vampire and go kick his ass to the moon (A/N: a child can dream) but his mouth was covered by Mika's hand.

"Yuu-chan, you can't!" Mika hissed in his ear, clearly remembering how they almost got in trouble because of Yuu's recklessness.

"Uh-huhm!" Yuu tried to talk and release himself from Mika's arms but the blondie is still stronger than him despite his delicate looks. Yuu never managed to win over Mika when it came to fighting.

Mika only released Yuu from his grip after the vampire disappeared from their sight.

"Mika! Why did you stop me?! I could hav-!" his mouth was covered again and he froze at the scary look that his friend gave him.

"Yuu-chan, we are only humans. We can't do anything against vampires, they are seven times stronger than we are. So don't go and pick fights with them!" Mika scolded him, watching Yuu's face express many different feelings. From anger, hint of hopelessness, to hurt.

"I-I..." the raven turned away and looked up, seeing only darkness above them. Not being able see the sky...only darkness...it made his decision stronger.

"I will get stronger. I will kill all the vampires and then we will live together with the others. I promised it to them, Mika....." his voice broke in the end. He knows that he is not strong enough to even make a bruise on a vampire but he wasn't going to give up.

"........" sky blue eyes disappeared under the fluffy bangs as the owner of these beautiful eyes wanted to say something encouraging to his family member (A/N: Future wife...or at least boyfriend. ) but he was always at a loss of words.

"Yuu-chan...you're really a fool. A stubborn one."

"...hah?! What did you say?! H-hey, don't run away! MIKAAA!"

"Come and catch me if you can, Yuu-chan.~" they continued to run all the way to the hall, Mika successfully avoiding all the attacks from his smaller friend.

'Yuu-chan, I am sure that in the future you will become stronger.'

Flashback end

He didn't have any plan for what he was going to do. Yuu just decided to do something foolish as always. Though sneaking in a noble's mansion maybe wasn't the brightest idea.

Furthermore, why did he even want to do this in the first place? Well, last night he was waiting for Mika as usual. He stayed up to 11 PM, worried and angry – both at Mika and himself (and mostly about the matter with a creepy vampire a.k.a. Ferid Bathory). He had enough of these feelings. The kids often said that Mika and Yuu are like their parents. 

Well, Yuu didn't want to be an obedient and patient wife anymore. So like the reckless wife that he is...he left the safety of their home and snuck deeper into the vampire town. There were only few lamp-posts that helped him to not get completely lost in all these dark alleys.

Yuu held the small knife in front of himself, the useless weapon giving him poor protection from monsters. And it was confirmed when someone smacked the knife out of his hands and lifted him up by the back of his shirt.

"Hey, look! I found a lost lamb.~" Yuu heard a playful voice behind him and started thrashing around, knowing that he was caught by a vampire.

"Let me go, you stupid blood sucker! Or I will-!"

"You will what? Kill me?" he was cut off by the vampire and felt small puffs of air on the back of his neck. "You smell rather good. Such a pity that we are not allowed to drink from humans directly."

Yuu could swear that the vampire was pouting even though he can't see his face in the dark. But before he could say anything, the vampire that was holding him up the whole time as if he was an unruly kitten, turned to the other vampire that only observed them quietly from the shadows.

The raven-haired kid didn't notice the other vampire only after Vampire A (as Yuu intelligently named him) spoke to him.

"What about taking him there?" vampire A asked with suspicious happiness, getting a great idea.

When Vampire B didn't object, Yuu lost almost all hope for escape. Almost.

"....Shit." was all Yuu could say before he was kidnapped by the vampires, disappearing in one of the many dark alleys.

'Mika....I am sorry. In the end, I really am a fool.'