(Real) 5.chapter - Part one

A/N: It looks like I was successful in making everyone confused with last chapter. :P Well, here is the real 5. chapter.  Please enjoy, leave a vote and a comment. :) 

Art: http://megane-daisuki.deviantart.com/art/Mika-616598506 by Megane Daisuki on Deviant Art 

Warning: OOC characters (mostly Yuu and Mika)

֍֎֍֎֍۞֎֍֎֍֎

֍֎֍֎֍۞֎֍֎֍֎

So what really happened?

'Once upon a time there was a kingdom called Sanguinem, famous for its strong and wise kings (and queens). Nobody dared to start a war against this kingdom because Sanguinem had the biggest army with modern weapons...'

Yuu huffed in annoyance, standing behind red curtains.He couldn't believe that Mika was foolish enough to accept this 'job' – moreover, that he agreed to do such a disgusting thing in front of his enemies: act and entertain the queen of vampires.

Yuu had a feeling that it had something to do with the small box Ferid gave Mika. Both had looked at him with suspicious smiles.

Yuu shivered at the mere memory of it.

*FLASHBACK*

"Yuu-chan, you will do it, right? For me..." Mika smiled sweetly at Yuu, using his kicked puppy look after his stubborn friend refused to act with him in the play.

"...." Yuu knew the look Mika was giving him very well. Last time the blondie used it on him was when he refused to take a bath with said blondie.

Later on, Yuu got assaulted in bathroom. Since then, they always bathed and took a shower together.

"You will get chicken nuggets." Mika said, after he noticed that Yuu's resolve not to play, wavered.

That's all it took to make Yuu agree in one second. "Deal."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"He looks awfully enthusiastic about acting in this play...." Yuu wrinkled his nose in disgust as he watched the silver haired vampire stand in front of the audience and flip his hair.

'...The queen, just like the king, was very beautiful and young. Her long silver hair reached her hips and she always had it tied in a ponytail with another cute new ribbon (she didn't have the same ribbon for more than two days).

She also wore a pair of red diamond-shaped earrings that dangled from each ear, matching her crimson eyes which were full of mischief....'

As Ferid was telling the start of the story, he smugly smirked at Krul and even winked at her.

Because Ferid was playing the queen part in this play (Actually, he demanded to have the 'queen' position. Even poor Crowley got somehow dragged in this play...) he purposely spoke highly about himself. Krul wasn't amused.

Not a bit.

So while Ferid was telling the beginning of the story, Yuu, Mika and the other 'actors' stayed behind the curtains.
Almost everyone was preparing for their own scenes, reading the scripts written by who else other than Ferid.
And of course it was written with the help of Ashura.

"Yuu-chan~, don't space out! Soon is our turn to go..." Mika trailed off, his right eyebrow twitching in annoyance.
Yuu turned to look at what made Mika annoyed. "......"