4. Chapter - Yuu's misfortune

A/N: In the end, it took me longer to update this....but it's twice as long as it usually is.  I can proudly say that this chapter has 2000 words. Though it almost killed my brain....

I am grateful for the comments and votes, as usually it kicked me to write this chapter for all of you.

Special thanks goes to my awesome editor (without her, this story would be full with mistakes...) @ThatOneFruit 

This chapter doesn't have that much MikaYuu moments....it's mostly focused on Yuu.  I was trying to be original too.

So who are the vampires that took Yuu? Read and find out.~ I wonder if anyone guessed right. XD

((The picture is from www.paigeeworld.com. By yumekyu. Credits to the artist. ))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop thrashing, kid!" 

"I am not a kid, you blood sucker!"

".............."

"You are! OW!"

"HA! You deserve it, you filthy blood s-! H-hey! Where are you touching me?! PERVERT!"
"......................."

"That's for kicking me! Though, it's not like your weak attacks could have hurt anyways."

"Hah?! You were the one that suddenly picked me up, taking me to who knows where! A-and stop molesting me!"

"............................."

"I am not molesting you, brat!"

"Then why is your hand on my butt, y-you...you buttface!"

"...................................."

"W-what did you call me, human?! Where did you learn such foul language?!"

"Hmpf, like hell I will tell you. Now, release me!"

"..........................................."

"No. We're still not there. And when we get there you will regret your words, little lamb."

"I am not little! Fuck you!"

"..............................Lacus, kid, shut up. "

Both Lacus and Yuu flinched in surprise. Yuu, from remembering that he was kidnapped by two vampires. And Lacus, when noticing his friend's annoyed mood.

René, who was walking behind them the whole time, several metres away from them, finally snapped and gave up on pretending that he doesn't know the idiot duo that was fighting in the middle of the street.

Even though it was almost midnight, the streets were still filled with some vampires. Plus, the ruckus that both Lacus and Yuu made, woke up even some humans that curiously peeked out of windows in sheer curiousness and slight fright.

After all, something as interesting as this rarely happened in the vampire town, the humans being too scared to oppose the vampires.

So when they saw a child human being carried by a vampire, throwing insults and attacks at his captivator, they were rather amazed by how brave (or foolish?) the kid is.

René and the others watched how, after Yuu kicked Lacus's lower abdomen, the purple haired vampire threw Yuu over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and placed his hand on the child's butt. A.k.a the molestation part...as Yuu called it.