Bonus drabble

What Mika and Ferid do in the mansion with no one around?

"Is this alright, Ferid-san?" the blonde child asked with furrowed eyebrows, looking down uncertainly.

"Maybe~ But don't you think that he would look even better surrounded...by flowers? Why did you choose human sweets?" the vampire looked a little perplexed but even more amused as ever.

He didn't have to wait a long time, the reply easily coming from the excited child with a pencil pointed towards Ferid.

"Because when I look at Yuu-chan I have the sudden...want?..to eat him up! Like the sweets you sometimes give us." Mikaela ended the sentence with a sharp nod.

"...oya? Is that so?" Ferid turned away, dramatically holding his chest. "...For some reason I feel proud at Mika-chan. Interesting...." he said more to himself rather than to the child who went back to drawing his Yuu-chan. Ferid's lesson sure helped Mika to improve his drawing skills.

Hopefully Yuuichiro will never find these drawings. Though it would be a rather interesting and funny scene. Certainly.

But he promised to Mika to not let Yuu see the drawings until his skills got perfect.

And then there is another risk....

"Ferid Bathory! Where the hell are you!?"

'Ah, too late.' Ferid laughed cheerily, barely hidding his nervousness.
"Time to hide, Mika-chan!~"
"E-eh? Wh-wait! My drawings!"
"No time!~ Unless you want us to get killed.~"

"Bathory! When I catch you, you will have to say goodbye to both your arms!" another shout could be heard from the same lovely pinkhaired person.

"They are in the west wing, my queen."

'Oh, so the traitor is Crowley after all. So this is his punishment for "that".~'

*Some hours later *

"Mika, where were you?! You disappeared for hours! Again!" Yuu yelped when he was attacked from behind by another surprise hug. But feeling the familiar body heat, he wasn't panicking.

"Sorry, sorry.~ Today was so fun, Yuu-chan! I saw a vampire getting his arms cut off repeatedly! Though one of the guards took me back so I couldn't watch for long." Mikaela sighed in disappointment, nuzzling Yuu's neck. At least he successfully escaped from Yuu-chan's suspicious question.

"Sounds grea-wait what?"

Let's just say that the only reply he got was a cute peck on lips from Mikaela and a night full with cuddles.