1. Bonus scene

1. Bonus scene: (this is happening while Ferid and Crowley are acting together on the stage)

Chess was having a staring contest with a small and black flying thing. Well, you could say it's a bat. A weird one. With one single eye.

"I was here first so back out, you fly." Chess hissed, holding up her camera threateningly. "We are on an important mission and this is the perfect place where we can get what we need."

The bat unfearfully stared back, a small camera attached to its head. A red light was blicking on it.

"HORN! Make it go away!~ Like this we can't take perfect photos of Crowley-sama!" Chess whined, turning to her blonde haired companion.

Horn looked at her with amused expression, knowing something that Chess clearly didn't know. Something that could cost her life if no one warned her. Though, maybe it was already late, seeing her friend having an one-sided argument with the black thing.

"You do know that the bat belongs to Tepes-sama, right?...Chess?" Horn leaned to her pale looking friend.

"........oh."

"Yeah. Oh." Horn sarcastically imitated her shocked voice.

"........"

".......so?"

"Horn..."

"Hm?"

"You didn't see or hear anything."

"...okay."

"........."

"...let's look for another place to take the photos...."

"...good idea...." Chess turned away from the bat and quickly walked away, almost running. Both could only hope that they won't be punished by the vampire queen. Although, Chess wouldn't mind a punishment from 'her' Crowley-sama.

Arukanu perched down and ignored the vampires that ran away as if someone was chasing them.  The bat's full attention was on the stage where the main stars of the play soon had to appear.

((If you wanted to know... Krul's bat is called Arukanu. ))