Chap 3

At home later that night I surfed through Instagram looking for some fun when Stacy came to mind, i typed in her page name, we weren't friends but she told me her name a while back, I just never sent out the request.  Her name was Stacked_Stacy for her stacked up body, she was definitely built like a stripper with a crazy fat ass, but a face of a tadpole, and that's why I never paid her flirtatious behavior any mind. But this was war, and I was determined to get just les upset and hopefully break his spirt a bit.

10 minutes later I'm still surfing, messaging, and sending out new request to potential clients, and women who I planned to seduce when Stacy accepted my request and begin following me.

Her page full of pictures of her in bikinis and lingerie leaving nothin to the imagination. Her body was flawless as if she never had a child, let alone two. I immediately liked all her recent photos until I came across the one with her in Jules in the waiting room at the shop. Underneath this picture was the post " coworkers " with a bunch of smiley faces following. I ignored the pictures and like the rest. Lol petty right.

Two mins later Stacy instant message me.

" Yeah you do bul." She called me young since I was only 20, and she was pushing 30, old enough to teach me some things is what she always said when flirting.

"yeah that's how I'm feeling tonight old head." I responded a huge smile conquering my face as my confidence swelled.

" When you feel like that?" She bit the bate, and now was my chance to press.

" send me your number, and we'll talk about it." I bit my bottom lip waiting for a response that would determine whether not she was with it.

"my number, boy please, you might be crazy, and start stalking, you know I drive him men mad, don't be next young'n." A bunch of smiley faces and cartoon characters followed enhancing her reply.
" I never stalked or been tempted to stalk, except now looking at you with that sand on your chocolate butt cheeks, I got a taste for a Reesie cup!" I sent all the smiley faces and cute characters.

" 267-662-5775 use it at your own risk."

I Called and begin part two of my plan giving her a long seductive conversation playing into her insecuritiesinsecurities as well as her vanity. About 45 minutes she asked me if I wanted to go get a drink. I gave her my address to come pick me up.