Chap 4

Went to a small bar near broad and Cecil B Moore Avenue.where all the college kids hung. it was standing room only, skill the mix crowd of white and black kids danced wildly as if the room was spacious. Stacy commanded a booth from some white girls who were busy dancing and running back and forth to the bathroom.

Three or four drinks later Stacy one to teach me something on the dance floor . it was a good thing I have liquor in me because otherwise I would have remembered that I couldn't dance for shit, the straight shots of Circo had me feeling like Chris Brown at the VMA's, I was giving it to her. Stacy could really dance we we wound up grinding in a dark corner to song reggae song. she smelled so good, and her jeans fit perfectly, hugging her ass and thighs just right.

"Last round." The DJ announced, with that we own way to the bar. Stacey took a straight shot to the head, and pressured me take another which I did making my night more dreamy.

"You are a happy drunk." Stacy said after I kept hugging her, and then it happened, as the last song play over the screaming college kids ,we kissed, and she sucked my bottom lip it felt as though no one else was around.

We left the bar hand-in-hand her forehead held a light sweat around the edges of perfect weave ponytail that made her look like Gabrielle Union.

I woke up next to Stacy nude, the night before a blur. Her lip gloss gone, her eyelashes removed and now she resembled an aged Cicily Tyson. She kissed me good morning my head spun, and my stomach felt like someone was standing on top of me. She wanted more sex, I felt her hand rubbing my leg, and as she got closer I smell her morning breath. It made the person standing on my stomach start doing jumping jacks. It smelled like she had dead mouse in her throat.

" I got to use the bathroom." I said staring at the ceiling.
" it's down the hall to your right, first stop at the closet, and get you a fresh rag and a toothbrush." Her voice faded as I begin walking off as soon as she spoke, hoping she got up and follow her own advice, using a toothbrush, and maybe gargling with some draino, something wasn't right in her mouth.

After I cleaned up Stacy was in the bathroom, and I hope it didn't still reeks of diarrhea.

"You hungry?. She asked drying off her naked body, her ass jiggling with every step she took towards the closet.

"Naw I had to leave, you working today?" I asked check my phone.

"yeah we can go together if you want ." I knew that would piss Jules off.

"Of course I need as much time with you as I can get." I was piling it on her heavy even after I got the draws. the more open she was the angrier just les would be when his advances were shot down and all her attention was directed towards me.

"Well we'll go past your house and pick up your stuff, and get something to eat on the way three." she say all those things about putting on some boy shorts that she should have been paid to wear.

"Damn girl you in those shorts, can I take a picture of you?" she immediately started blushing and posing her facial features so close together made me feel as though I was squinting.

"Go ahead." she said making her butt cheeks jiggle, while laughing.

"Stop playing and turn around."

"Oh, you don't want my face ."

"This going on my page you, want your face to be seen?" Hoping she said yeah which would take my plan to the next level.

"BoyI don't care I posted pictures of us together on my page last night. This was too good to be true. Jules would learn not to fuck with me.

I stared smiling which made her blush, and then she put on her best model poses, and I flicked away.