Chapter 7

Kaoru's pov age 10

I stared at Naruto with a deadpan look, trying to process what he just told me. To my right Sasuke also had a deadpanned face, clearly not believing him. Hinata looked surprised and slightly curious. I cross my arms and raise my eyebrows.

"You created a jutsu?"

"That's right! I even took out gramps with it!" Yeah right, no offense Naruto but there is no way you defeated the third Hokage. Sasuke snorted beside me clearly not believing him, Hinata lightly hit his shoulder before looking at Naruto with curious eyes.

"What does the jutsu do?" Naruto grinned at her and did a hand sign, a cloud of smoke covered him before disappearing. My eyes widened in shock, I heard Hinata squeak and in the corner of my eye I saw Sasuke's eyes widen with bright pink cheeks. In front of us was a busty, blue eyed blonde with no clothes on, she giggled and blew a kiss at us. "How do you like my sexy jutsu?" There was a second of silence, a giant irk mark appeared on the side of my head as I glared at Naruto. I balled up my fist and punched him in the jaw, him flying back a few feet and appearing to his usual looks.

"BAKA HENTAI!" I clench my fist infront of me and continued to go off on Naruto. "That's so disrespectful! Just wait until aunty Kushina find's out about it!" He turned a ghostly white color as he imagined his mother's reaction. He could see it now, her red hair wagging in the air with a deadly glare aimed right at him. I took in a deep breath to calm myself and let it out in a big puff of air.

Naruto got up with narrowed eyes on his forehead and pointed at me. "Why are you getting so worked up about it!? You're a guy shouldn't you enjoy that!" I gave him a blank look, Really? He still thinks I'm a boy?

"Naruto."

"Yea?"

"I'm a girl."

There was a dead silence as two out of three of my best friends stared at me with wide eyes. Hinata didn't look surprised at the fact that I was a girl, she probably already knew. Naruto opened and closed his mouth before closing it and started looking me up and down. Sasuke was doing the same. They looked at me with a look that clearly said that they didn't believe me.

"Prove it." Sasuke said crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes and grabbed both of their hands and put them on my chest, while I do wrap them you could clearly feel the bump that they hid. They're cheeks went bright red and they snatched their hands back to their sides. I laughed at their faces and heard Hinata laughing as well.

"Well, I gotta go. I need to get some groceries." Hinata waved goodbye as the boys were still to flustered to respond.

Time skip to market~

I looked at the two melons in my hands trying to decide which one was better. I set the one on my left down and put the other one into my bag. There was a poof of smoke before it cleared to reveal an ANBU standing next to me.

"Lord Hokage wishes to see you."

I nod my head and he disappears the same way he came, paying for my food I leave. I dropped them off on my kitchen counter and teleport inside the Hokage's office. Minato sits behind his desk with a serious face but gives me a small smile. "Hello Kaoru. Now the reason I have called you here is because I must ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Would you like to take the ANBU exams?" I almost choked on my spit. "A-ANBU?" He nods his head. "Yes. Even though it is nearly a year away I thought it would give you time to prepare if you are to say yes. Now you don't have to make a decision now, but I would like to know your answer sometime soon." We tand there in silence as I thought over the request. After a few moments I finally came to a decision. "I'll take the exam."

Time skip~

Itachi looked at me with a raised eyebrow, I had found him at Uchiha clan lake and had called out to him. "Kaoru?" I plopped down beside him. "Ne, Tachi-chan?" I ignored his glare at the nickname."What's it like being in ANBU?" He turned his body to face me and I did the same, we stared into each others eyes for a moment before he looked away

"Why would you want to know what ANBU's like?"

"Minato asked if I wanted to take the ANBU exams that's coming up. And I might have agreed to."

"Kaoru, you are to young to be joining ANBU!"

"Says the one who was an ANBU captain at age thirteen." I threw back with my eyebrows raised and he sighed. "Well, there are many more missions and you barely have any free time. Being in ANBU is very stressful, you will see many things that will scar you for life." He said leaning back on his hands and looking out in front of him. I hummed in acknowledgment as I took in what he told me, no doubt ANBU would be difficult. I would get less sleep, barely have any time to spend with my friends, and I wouldn't be able to do the things I do now. "Thanks for the information." I paused, hesitating. "Wanna hang out? I haven't seen you in awhile and I know you have the next three days off of missions."

"And how would you know that?" He asked, I gave him look that basically said he should know the answer to that question. "Sasuke hasn't shut up about it, kept going on and on about how you're going to train him tomorrow." His mouth formed a small 'o' shape before he started to chuckle. "Alright, let's go get some dango." We both got up started walking to the dango shop that Itachi always went to. "I'm surprised that your not fat with how many dango's you eat."

"I could say that same about you, you eat pocky like it's the last day on earth."

Sorry it's so short, I just really wanted to get this chapter out. By the way in a few chapters Kakashi will be finding out Kaoru is his daughter and I have a few ideas on how it should go.

*He overhears Minato and Kushina talking.

*Somebody accidentally blurts it out.

Or

*Kaoru tells him herself.

You guys can also make some suggestions if you want, it would definitely be helpful.

By the way apparently somebody has been trying t hack wattpad, so if anybody sees anything negative written on any of my stories that is not me.