Oz x Reader : I had a 'nightmare'...

Sorry guys, this will be a really short one... I imagined it one night and thought it would be so kawaii! Oz is from Pandora Hearts by the way, picture of him above. CHECK OUT PANDORA HEARTS ITS SO GOOD, but only subbed... Anyways, on with the chapter... HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!

Y/N POV
I lay curled up in a ball in my bed. I am F/N L/N, a servant for the Bezarius family. I am 15 years old, the same age as the duke of the Bezaruis family, Oz. he was a real cutie as well!

I heard soft footsteps padding along the carpet in my room. I was ready to John Cena whoever it was...

"AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CE- what are you sound up at this time master Oz?" I was surprised to see a grinning Oz Bezarius. "I can't sleep, I know it sounds childish though" he blushed and looked away, obviously embarrassed.

I wondered why for a second and I suddenly got really cold. I observed the clothes I was wearing to bed... Short-shorts and a crop top... "Argh! I'm sorry master Oz! I'll change!" I squealed in embarrassment and went to my closet.

I picked out a pair of black pants and a long sleeved oversized shirt. "That's better!" I sigh and walk back over to him. "Now, why can't you sleep master Oz?" I questioned. "I-I had a n-nightmare" he mumbled and blushed again. 

"Master Oz, it's okay, everyone has nightmares. Even I do! Don't be embarrassed about it!" I comforted him. I pat my bed, motioning Oz to sit down next to me.

"Now, what was it about Master Oz?" I asked. "I'd rather not say" he answered quickly, to quickly for my liking. "Fair enough, it could've been a bit gruesome" I agreed.

"Would you like to sleep with me tonight Oz?" I offered. "I-I couldn't, I mean, I don't want to bother you that's all" he softly declined. Me being me, I was worried that he would have another nightmare. So I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bed next to me.

"Master Oz, it's my job to protect you from anything and everything. And I'm not going to let you have another nightmare" I said.

Then, I heard something I didn't expect. A low sort of chuckle. Like he just pulled a successful prank on someone. "You alright Master Oz?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"Thanks for letting me in Y/N. To tell you the truth, I didn't have a nightmare. I just wanted to tell you something" he said. I heard the smirk in his voice.

"Y-yes, what is it Master Oz" I stuttered nervously.

" I love you Y/N." He said.

Processing...

Processing...

Processing...

Loading...

Loading answer...

Scanning...

Done...

"W-WHAT!!??" I screamed. Then, I felt warm, comforting arms wrap around my waist. I new they were his arms. He pulled me back into his chest and rested his chin on my head.

"Goodnight Y/N" he said before dozing off.

"G-goodnight M-master Oz. S-sleep-p well" I said before falling into a deep sleep myself.