Rin Mastuoka x Reader : Morning kisses

Sorry guys for not updating in forever! I mean it! I've been dancing throughout LA these past months and now we're on a family holiday, in LA so I can't upload! But when I have internet I will upload!! I pinky promise!! Btw, this will be short, sweet and fluffy as fuck!!

Y/Ns POV
I groaned and squinted as the bright sunlight hit my E/C hues just as I woke up. I then felt an arm around my waist pull me into something warm. It was my boyfriend, Rin.

I smiled and kissed his nose in an attempt to wake him. It didn't work, so I kept poking at him with a smile on my face.

When that didn't work, I kissed his slightly chapped lips with my soft ones. Then, I felt pressure on my lips. I smiled into lips I knew were his. I pulled away, much to his disappointment and booped his nose.

"Morning Y/N" he groaned and kissed my cheek.

"Morning Rin" I smiled at him,

"Hey Rin"

"Yeah?"

"I've been trying to wake you up for the past, 10 minutes or so, then when I kissed you, you woke up"

"Maybe I was awake the whole time..."

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"Yeah, I just wanted to see what you would do"

"Ugh"

"Hey Y/N"

"Yeah?"

"You know you're beautiful, and I love you so much"

"R-Rin! I l-love you to"

"But I love you more"

"NUH! I love you even more!"

"And I love you most"

We decided we would lay in bed until lunch to cuddle and to share sweet morning kisses...