Level 1.

There's a fly flying above my dinner plate from yesterday. And I'm so hungry...

I wanna reach the food and eat it, maybe it's not spoiled yet...I can't get up from my bed though, not since I stop feeling my legs for about 26 hours and 43 minutes and 12, 13, 14, 15 seconds...

I wonder if I can force my self to die, even though I still have a few more days so starve.

I have no idea what happened yesterday. I kinda woke up to this, being completely paralyzed from the waist down. I tried moving my toes, I stabbed my leg my leg with a pencil that I had on the night stand. Nothing. No pain. No cold from the blood rushing down my leg.

I tried screaming. There are no sounds from downstairs. At this point mom and dad, and even my sister would be home already and they would check on me. I screamed once more. I guess this is what feels like to be dying.

I tried crawling from the bed and I ended up falling in my back, and now I only have the celling to look at, still can't reach the dinner plate! Maybe I'll just...Close my eyes for a little bit...

Shit. I drifted out for another 3 hours. I woke up to the sound of one of my posters being ripped of the wall. I moved my head. Yeah, my SpideyPool poster wasn't there anymore, pieces of the corners were still taped on the wall. I fear for me and my family...At this point I'm so scared I can't no longer hold the tears.

Bip....Bip....Bip...Bip, 7AM, the clock is ringing, telling me to get my lazy ass of bed and go to school. Damn. "Shut up." I whispered. I reached for the closest thing on the floor...A doggy bone from my dog Francis. I closed my eyes once again and gathered the strength I still have left and threw the bone to the clock. Maybe it'll hit it and the damn thing stops.

I threw it and it banged against something solid. It took me a while to realize that instead of hearing the clock falling I heard a loud shriek, a sound only something living could do. I opened my eyes and I only saw a black silhouette running away. Whatever it was dropped the damn clock.

silence again

Oh God help. Help me.