Level 7

A/N: After this chapter the time is going to be told 5 years later, in the present. So this chapter is not crucial to the main story, it's only a couple of things that happened in that period of time. If you want to skip this chapter, feel free, but this helps to add extra details to the main story. Enjoy. And don't forget the little star 😍

A year had passed by and I could now pick up stuff and slightly move furniture.

Eventually the "cleaning ladies" from the FBI (or whatever) came to clean the blood evidences from the house. They even took my mattress away. The house was once more smelling like hand sanitizer.

My home was finally up for sale about three years later, when finally everyone forgot what happened.

The house was in bad shape, the windows were broken, because some brats decided to throw rock at it on halloween's night.
About 15 so called "Ghostbusters" came to the house, so the back door was clearly busted. Even though the house is haunted with a dead girl's ghost, I neved showed myself to these ridiculous people. And the kids that came looking for another other-worldly adventure I scared the shit out of. Of course they couldn't prove that they were scared by a ghost because there were no visual proof. As for the "ghostbusters" with their infra-red cameras and movement sensors, I aways did my best to keep quiet even if I felt compelled to throw stuff at them whenever they provoked me, talking about the murder and my family. They aways went home empty handed.

It infuriated me to see stuff disappearing over time. Theifs came and stole my stuff, my mother's stuff, her jewelry, and my sister's snow globe collection. They stole my computer, my cell phone, some of my clothes. Whatever they stole I would never let them steal my most prized possession: a silver necklace with a pre-historic flower trapped in amber as a gem. My mom gave it to me when I turned 12. I hid it under the planks of my room floor.

It was around the mark of two and a half years. Another night, winter was coming. I was drawing in the furniture with the dust. I was fed up with using my strenght to terrorize people into leaving the house. So again I heard someone burst in from the back door. I stood still.

It was a couple, as I soon realized when they entered the living room, laughing and waving a beer bottle around. They were around 18/19 years old. I sighed and leaned against the door frame.

"what are we even doing here Matt?" the girl laughed and hugged Matt around the neck. "you think this dirty old house will get you in my panties?" she bit her lip and kissed him.

"oh you don't know? Storytime then. Come one." Matt held the girl's hand and pulled her upstairs. I tiredly followed them.

They stopped inside my parent's room and he pushed the girl to the bed, furiously horny obviously. The bottle fell from her hand and broke with a loud thump.

He seductively crawled on top of her and kissed her gently, laying besides her.

"y-you know? Two years ago today something happened in this house." it was two and half years ago you lousy liar. I threw my hands in the air.

He picked a strand of her hair and continued "A family of three were found dead within these walls. The father killed them all. Crazy right?"

Images of my mother's lifeless corpse flooded my mind and an old wrist clock went flying throught the air.

"What was that?" the girl sat up on the bed, scared.

"shhhhh, it's probably just the wind." Matt put a hand on the back of the girl's neck, pulling her close and kissing her chin. "some say the ghosts of the family still haunts this house. Are you scared?"

"Hm, yeah Matt. I'm scared. " She rolled her eyed and pushed on Matt's chest. "We should probably go though. I don't wanna get caught here."

"Oh come on, no one know we're in here. Let's have some alone time. Just the two of us." he pulled on her jacket so she would take if off and began kissing her neck and squishing her ass.

"Matt let's go!" the girl freaked out and pushed Matt. She was about to get off the dusty bed when Matt grabbed her wrist forcefully. I picked myself up and watched his moves carefully.

"we're not going anywhere. I was kidding! There are no such things as ghosts Amanda. Come on! The guys said you were a good fuck. Are you down for it or not?" he screamed angrily.

She pierced him with deathly eyes. "let me go! I'm leaving!" she pulled on her arm, grabbed her purse and headed downstairs. Again Matt came running after her and grabbed her by her shoulders, dangerously close to the stairs. "oh shit." I whispered.

"Matt please, you're hurting me!" he shook her harder.

"you told me you wanted to be with me! So be with me, damn it!"

At this point I was circling them screaming for the boy to stop. I didn't know what to do, if he pushes her there's no way she'll survive falling down the stairs. I looked around with my hands on my head. There was a tall lamp on the corridor, I pushed it so it'll fall down and Matt would let her go.

Against my better judgement, that didn't happen, as Matt dropped her but she lost her balance and fell down the stairs tripping over her own body and screaming in horror. I watched it happen slowly and I saw the terrified expression on her face as she banged her head on the floor and stood still, her legs still reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"oh shit. What have I done? Amanda!" Matt ran down the stairs screaming her name and cursing. I followed.

"Amanda, please, don't do this! I'm so sorry!" his voice filled with desperation. He kept whispering "I'm sorry" over and over while checking her face. Her eyes were closed but a pool of blood was starting to form under her. That must've freak Matt up, as he got out exactly the same way he came in. Coward.

"what the hell man? Are you just going to leave her here?!" I touched her sweet face. "i'ts going to be okay, please don't be dead, please" tears formed in my eyes and I felt cold all over.

In about 15 minutes police came bursting throught the door.

"Dispatch, this is agent Simmers. Send and ambulance to 342 Lakeview Street. We found a female victim."

"Agent Simmers, what is her status?" the voice on the other side of the communicator asked.

"her vitals are weak, possible concussion caused by falling down the stairs."

"an ambulance in on the way. Over."

After that, well, the house was once again filled with police and paramedics like it was two and a half years ago.

Turns out Amanda was barely alive. She was taken to the nearest hospital. I was filled with regret.

I guess that was it. Police were tired of being called to an abandoned house because of trespassers. They closed the windows and doors with wooden planks.

If I was locked here before, guess now I wont be having more unwanted guests. I was 100% shut out from society.

A year after that little incident the selling company responsible for the house, hanged a gigantic "FOR SALE" sign on the front door.